Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nix's Ranger

We got that worked out. I'm trying to tell Austin to leave the housing that they have bare - don't put knuckles or ball joints or anything else on it, because that's how mine is sitting. The only requirement I have is that the proper bearing caps for that axle are in the correct place...

...and I'm keeping my diff cover because that's the only thing I've put any effort in to so far.

BigRedFord04
    i just went and checked, and found the bearing caps and bolts...so everything is there.

bigFAWKINranger
    UH-OH! NIX knows...... and i don't like hostage situations.... i'll never surrender, and why feed someone i can shoot? i agreed to HELP fund this project, but seeing as it started without my knowing, i do not have all the money to cover this SURPRISE, nor should i take 100% of the cost up my cornhole... but i'm not a ****- i'll hook tate up with some $$$.... maybe like 90% or so and maybe some cool jet engine parts. you kinda caught me off guard with this.... just because i have steady income and job security doesn't mean i have changed.... i'm still broke. BTW--- full width, lockers, 4.88s..... good to go.... make it happen.
    Last edited by bigFAWKINranger; 05-14-2004 at 08:26 PM.

Shaggy
    we haven't gotten started yet because the duches down at xtreme said that they would have my spring perches in on monday and it is now friday and they are not here... damn *****es

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Shaggy
    we haven't gotten started yet because the duches down at xtreme said that they would have my spring perches in on monday and it is now friday and they are not here... damn *****es
    just use box tooobing. cheaper, and more ghetto, like my truck. and i don't know why, but i feel like for some reason i need to tell y'all, DO NOT REMOVE/TAMPER WITH MY "fo' shizzle" air freshener. thats my favorite thing on the truck.... heads will roll if its damaged.....
    austin- want the $$$ for the heims and inspection sticker???? i left you a message- i need a mailing address.... i lost yours... bc when you gave it to me last, i wrote it down... on an envelope, then mailed it. to you. and now don't have it.

Shaggy
    2506 Yorktown Ct.
    College Station, Tx. 77845

BigRedFord04
    Originally posted by bigFAWKINranger
    austin- want the $$$ for the heims and inspection sticker???? i left you a message- i need a mailing address.... i lost yours... bc when you gave it to me last, i wrote it down... on an envelope, then mailed it. to you. and now don't have it.
    LMAO

idiot

bigFAWKINranger
    yeah i suppose i really should write it someplace that i can use it more than the one time. has anything gotten underway yet???

Shaggy
    we traded dana44 housings with brett... that is all... xtreme sucks balls and never got in my spring perches

Originally posted by Shaggy
    ... xtreme sucks balls...
    be careful, they might be watching!
    Edit: :tongue-in-cheek:
    Edit2: darn, that's not a real smiley
    Last edited by uglyota; 05-20-2004 at 04:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Shaggy
    well i dont care... that is just crappy business if you ask me

bigFAWKINranger
    anybody gonna be in town this weekend? its been just shy of 8 months since i was in Tx last, and about 10 months since i was in College Station. This weekend i will be putting the d44 and 9" under the ranger.... i'd love to see a bunch of you old f**kers... and the reason i haven't been around- my password was f'd up and i couldn't get on the boards... i look forward to seeing y'all... and getting the hell out of california.
    Tate, Austin, how's it coming along with the prep work? i shoud be at your house with scott around 11 or noon. damn i'm piss-myself-excited.

bigFAWKINranger
    wow, i'm touched by the overwhelming responses and desire to help.

Don't worry nix, I'll be there to make sure yall don't **** it up.

bigFAWKINranger
    hey kolpecker.... would you be interested in hookin me up wif some of those shackles? i inquired about them a while back, but you didn't have extra. i'll bring beer of your preference. also, bring little kolpecker, nobody has puked all over the inside of my truck in months.