Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nix's Ranger

BigRedFord04
    Quote Originally Posted by bigFAWKINranger
    ....nobody has puked all over the inside of my truck in months.
    ...as far as you know....

tate and i are putting the 9" in today if anyone is interested, stop by and watch.....bring beer.

bigFAWKINranger
    haha no kidding, i was about to put (i hope) at the end of that last one. WELL,....... i just talked to tate... and after some consideration, now i'm thinkin we just run the full width 9" rear, d30 front, and put a GIANT euro style wing on the cab and lower the truck.... that would be sweeeeeheheeeeet. dood... any luck, or leads on my ghetto budget sound system??? i was thinkin maybe i could hit up the pawn shops or flea markets.... advice???

BigRedFord04
    any luck, or leads on my ghetto budget sound system??? i was thinkin maybe i could hit up the pawn shops or flea markets.... advice???
    http://tamor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4228

...and put a GIANT euro style wing on the cab and lower the truck.... that would be sweeeeeheheeeeet.
    hubcap spinners
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

bigFAWKINranger
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    hubcap spinners
    my nizzle... we on the same page fo' sho! but do they make a gold 24" spinner hubcap? if so i'll glue it to my tire. BLIIIIIING.
    .austin... i saw that post about the stereo last night, but i have NO clue what all that **** is, or is worth... and i'm not lookin to spend much- i'm basically shopping for somebody else's crap they don't want.. i don't need anything fancy or respectable... just like my women.

BigRedFord04
    beer has arrived, things should get interesting from here on out.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    hey HADAM...when you leaving CS? im sure its sunday correct? i gotta go home this weekend

as for the stereo just go to your local traders village....im sure they got some decent junk there...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

ill be your pickup man
    you are now using my u bolt plates and owe me $5

and I'll post your picture here b/c Austin left his email open on my computer...(so this is what you have found in Cali??)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

bigFAWKINranger
    right after that she showed me her boobies. she's a fellow marine here. not the best i've seen, but she seems to like me... so its all good.
    john, thanks for the spring plates... now that you have viewed the picture, you owe me $5. haha ****er... come to the house this weekend and i'll pay you in beer or sex w/ austin or something.

BigRedFord04
    we got the 9" in yesterday before beginning a long nite of getting ****canned. all thats left on that is welding another shock mount on, making the parking brake work, and replacing the u-joint so the driveshaft will bolt up.

tomorrow as soon as i get off work i will tear into the front end and have it completely removed so that all thats left to do is disassemble my truck and rob it of some parts, bolt the axle in and assemble. disassembly starts tomorrow ~6pm and reassembly will begin saturday ~noon.

thank you kopecki for coming over to help weld. anyone else is welcome to attend the "how NOT to" workshop that will be going on this weekend. nix is buying the beer.

pics of the progress thus far are posted in my gallery.

http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/lonestar/album410

me and mike came by today after we were turned down at coop's house No one outside so we didnt stop.

Does this picture make anyone else's head hurt?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

BigRedFord04
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    Does this picture make anyone else's head
    hurt?
    i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedFord04
    i dont get it
    IT NO MATTER!

Seriously, your neighbors must be as excited as Jason and his wife that ya'll are moving out!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

BigRedFord04
    work starts now, and is done when the front axle is removed. beer drinking also starts now and is done when i can no longer stand up as i've now been awake 20+ hrs w/ a 10.5hr work day for the 2nd half of that. someone come keep me awake.

Shaggy
    work didnt start yet... he fell asleep... i am gonna try and wake him up and get it started