Ok I have decided that the bronco doesn't have a chance to be done by TPP2 so we have decided to take Adam's ranger... but before we can take it we must do some things... i am gonna run my 9" and dana44 under it with my 35's... first things first is to get the axles put together... the 9" is complete but i need to pull out the stock shaft on the drivers side and put in the chrommolly one i have had for over a year now... i also have to move the spring perches in so as it can fit the narrow frame of the ranger... after that is to assemble the dana44... we have all of the parts but they are not together... most of it is still in the ttb pumpkin from my bronco so that needs to be pulled and put in the 44... we also have to make some spring perches for the 44... i havent looked at this yet but i dont see it being too hard... the 44 is a coil sprung one and we are gonna leaf spring it. but the difference in the width might make this doable... after that i think all is left is maby some conversion u-joints if they dont match up and uh-ghettoize all of the little things that have been done in the past... example: getting rid of the vicegrips holding the front leafsprings on and fabbing up a better transmission/transfercase crossmember... after this project is done i think that the ranger will be freaking sweet... fullsize axles 4.88's and lockers... shouldnt break anything too easily with such a light truck.... the work starts tomorrow... hell maby tonight