Thread: Wireing harness questions

Shaggy

Wireing harness questions

ok well it is that time... the bronco's wireing has been totally removed and i need a kit. all i want is the minimal. I am not gonna be running a heater/ac or radio or any of that fancy stuff... i want to do this very neatly and with as little pruning as possible. one question i have is do i have to order anything else if i am looking into fuel injection in the future. or will i just be able to add onto it. what harness should i get for these applications... i prefer to do this as cheep as possible but would like to order a kit that comes with labeled wires and such.

what do yall think

thanks
    tater

I try the obvious place, Painless Wiring and look at their harnesses for a street rod. Maybe something for a '50 Merc or big bodied like your bronco. Have you tried any of the aftermarket companies that deal in Broncos only?

i'm telling ya tate, centech gv-6

your efi will be a totally seperate harness that only touches the vehicle harness with 1 wire (switched 12v)

get a loom kit with it and it'll look factory

Shaggy
    ok... that is all i needed to know... i appreciate it... ill order one tomorrow