Thread: Need to borrow birfield

Need to borrow birfield

I wondered if anyone had a birfield that I could borrow for the weekend. I am planning on buying longfields (or something comparable) within a few months, so I don't want to have to buy a birfield in the meantime if I don't need it. Anyway, If I do break one this weekend I would replace whatever I borrow with a new one. Call me at 574-4802 if you have one. THANKS!
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti
    1988 Suzuki Samurai buggy

don't get something comparable.
    Get longfields.
    Pirate is showing that nothing else even comes close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Go with longfields or smurfields. The Profields seem to be worthless almost and you won't be able to get your hands on bellfields unless your lucky. Longfields would be your best bet. As far as birfields...I have 2 course spline LC ones if you want em

Joseph
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

If I was in town I'd loan you mine. I hope profields don't suck, but if they do I have 4 spare stock ones anyway.

I do need another hub back from you tho. I have no spare hubs anymore until I get a new spring.

Hate to disappoint you there nutz, but the general consensus is that they do suck. There has been a lot of breakage. Apparently alot of the core birfs modifed and sold by both AP and bobby long during the price wars were made by the same manufacturer, and had quality problems, hence the cheap prices. The old style longfields are still the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadnutz
    If I was in town I'd loan you mine. I hope profields don't suck, but if they do I have 4 spare stock ones anyway.

I do need another hub back from you tho. I have no spare hubs anymore until I get a new spring.

Well I got lucky and didn't break anything so all is well. I will probably go longfields within the next few months, but tires come first. Nutz, wan't to just sell one of those spare birfs? I will order some hubs this week - totally forgot.
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti
    1988 Suzuki Samurai buggy