View Poll Results: which tires should i get read below for more info.

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • super swamper tsl 38x12.5

9 64.29%
  • matching gumbo mudder 38.5x15.5

5 35.71%

Thread: Help me decide what tires with poll!!

True Hollywood Stry

Help me decide what tires with poll!!

Alright heres the deal i have two almost new 38.5x15.5x15 in rim gumbo mudders, and i need to buy two more tires. I could live with the idea of running two different brands of tires since i am just that ghetto. i have narrowed it down to these two options buy two more gumbo mudders at a price of 253 a tire and actually measure 37.7X10.5, or go with super swamper TSL 38x12.50 that measure 37.8x10 for 191 a tire. Which from my knowledge is a better tire. What do you all seriously think i should go with, if you are gonna post make it relavent to what i am asking.
    thanks kevin
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

couldn't you get a set of 16.5" rims and some 37" goodyear humvee "pollock specials" for about that price? Gumbos and boggers are both mud tires.
    edit: sorry that was kinda chitty advice, since I just sold you 15" rims. If you don't want them, we'll work something out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

True Hollywood Stry
    well for one i dont want to run those 36 or 37 hummer tires a 38 is the smallest i want to run, i already have lots of 15 inch rims, and two almost new tires and so it is gonna be either the gumbo's or tsl, the gumbo mudders are also harder than ****, the bronco is gonna be used mostly for rock and sand very little mud.
    no the rims are good i already sanded and painted two of them that i mounted on the 38 gumbo's i got and my uncle needs some rims for his hunting slash beach truck. Besides i like small rims.
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 05-28-2004 at 02:37 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

what are these going on?
    1988 Blazer...RIP

78 bronco with 10.25 rear and 44 front
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    78 bronco with 10.25 rear and 44 front
    hopefully leaving the front open?
    1988 Blazer...RIP

True Hollywood Stry
    i am in the process of finding a front 60 if i can find a set or two of spare shafts i may weld the 44 when the redneck ram goes on.

usmcagg02
    this isnt exactally what you suggested but the price for 2 gumbo mudders comes to $506(more with tax, etc.) but you could get 4 TSL's at that price for only $258 more(price you quoted for one gumbo) and have four new tires and two spairs to cover your *** just in case.

True Hollywood Stry
    yeah that would be ideal but cash is tight enough just saving to get a front 60, plus trying to do all the other crap to the list of stuff to be done is very long.

usmcagg02
    then sounds like 2 tsl's is your best choice since they are cheaper