Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Big NASTY

True Hollywood Stry

Project: Big NASTY

Well started tearing pieces off of my pile of a 78 bronco, so far i have got the engine and everything running good now. Yesterday i pulled the steering gearbox and took off the front sway bar. I also started removing some of the unwanted brackets from the sterling thats gonna go under there soon. Today i am going to send off the steering gear box to west texas off-road to get it rebuilt and tapped for redneck ram. No pictures as of right now but i will get some up later.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

True Hollywood Stry
    well today i worked on getting rid of more of that damn bondo off. i removed the messed up front grill and put on the all metal front driverside fender, and removed the passenger side fender.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

True Hollywood Stry
    well in the last few days i have taken all uneeded brackets off the sterling, removed all old shocks track bar, and junked the sway bar, and undid the front shaft so that all i have left is undo the radius arms, and coils and the front will be pretty much ready to re assemble with the lift parts. then swaop in the new rear axle.

Pics!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

True Hollywood Stry
    unfortunately most of the project pics willl be up once it is all done since i have to take pics the old fashion way with a camera and get them developed but they will come soon enough, oh yeah i gots me a job now woho, and a nice and shiny lincoln arc welder.

True Hollywood Stry
    yes yes you are correct no one has one down here one of my friends does but between his woman and work his balls went right out the window and he is always busy.

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler
    between his woman and work his balls went right out the window...
    me thinks funny

True Hollywood Stry
    well i have some good news and bad for the last few days work. good news i decided not to be a jew and i bought 4 38 tsl's instead of jsut two, abd the last two came in today, now as for the regression the lift coils that i bought for it 8 or so months ago, ARE NOT FOR MY ****ING BRONCO DAMN EBAY MOTHER ****ER. so now the truck is on jackstands till i can get my next paycheck and order the some wildhorses or bronco graveyard superflex coils. p.s i dont think my bronco will ever move from my yard in mission.

fbronco86
    this thread sucks we need some pics all this reading is boring. Come on freshman post some damn pics!!

True Hollywood Stry
    here is a pic of my tires and in the background you can see the new welder, and the other pic is just of what my pos looks like at present.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Sweet Kev! It DOES exist!
    Body looks nice! Now forget the lift, mount those tires on your "Ugly special" rims, put 'em on and start cutting! Leave the fenders off, 'cause they're gonna get ripped off anyway, build you some bumpers and let er rip!
    Oh yeah, get a spray can and paint FX4 on the side!
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Ingenloff
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    ...Oh yeah, get a spray can and paint FX4 on the side!
    To qualify for FX4, he needs working fourwheel drive, rancho shocks, and a skid plate. I dunno if that Bronco can meet the stringent pre-reqs.

with requirements like that, they should call it something really tough, like "trail tested!"

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    with requirements like that, they should call it something really tough, like "trail tested!"
    No way man... It's gotta be trail rated to be cool!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

True Hollywood Stry
    or maybe even z-71 that jsut sounds wicked haha