Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Big NASTY

Bignastay isnt otherwise street legal anyway so that doesnt really matter does it?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    stay isnt otherwise street legal anyway so that doesnt really matter does it?

This is all I saw when this loaded up, and my mind put Extacy in for the first word. I couldn't for the life of me figure out who was talkin about this or why....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

Quote Originally Posted by fbronco86
    Those doors are not legal. There is no lip to keep crap from rolling outta the truck. You dont have to have doors you just have to having something to keep crap from rolling from the floor onto the street.

Tell that to the dood that inspected my Scout.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Yeah, I'm with Jimmy. I'm pretty sure you pulled that right out of your ass Mike.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

I've read about the law too, but not sure if it was a tejas thing or somewhere up north. It, like ever other law, is just a matter of how strictly it is enforced though.
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    mike is right, although i never had to deal with this when i had my inspectors license.
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    hmm....then do they have specs on how large this "lip" to hold crap in has to be? I mean, if you took the doors off of most cars, there would still be a pinch weld seam sticking up that is usually covered by carpet and a rocker molding. It's only a 1/2" high at most, but technically, it's a lip.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

True Hollywood Stry
    if you want to get technical there is about a 3/4 inch lip. but yet by this rule half the rigs in our club arent street legal.

besides if i get pulled over this is the least of my worries, and besides clarke didnt get a ticket for it either when he got rammed up the pooper by the police after clayton.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

I've driven around Dallas and a few hours down a couple different Highways so far without running into a problem. I would say it's just if the cop wants to be a prick or not. I would bet 98% of them don't know either.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

True Hollywood Stry
    got saginaw swap all done, it is much nicer when driving on the street, but it is not quite as awesome as some people that rant and rave about it say it is. I moded the main screw in part that gets drilled out to allow for better steering at low rpm. Also without my assist ram wheeling fawking blows i cant turn for crap.

I got my new psc ram yesterday 2 inch piston, 1,1.25 or 1.125 rod i cant remember which one, setup for 3/4" male heims on both ends. This think kicks the crap outta my west texas off-road 1.5 inch ram, it is so much more beefier and wellbuilt. Should have the new ram installed by the weekend depending on when my heims come in.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking into buying a ram since I'm already setup for it and wonder if spending the extra on a psc one over a tsc one is worth it.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

Quote Originally Posted by CheapJeep
    How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking into buying a ram since I'm already setup for it and wonder if spending the extra on a psc one over a tsc one is worth it.
    the intranet is amazing
    http://www.pscmotorsports.com/index....5d66240004cf39
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

They are $115 including shipping from Polyperformance. I just ordered one
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

True Hollywood Stry
    or i posted it in the good deals thread. robbie your jeep is setup for the crappy huge phalus of a tsc clevies i believe so it will prolly benefit you to get the tsc one.

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    Yes it is, but I was considering investing in one that I could easily swap over to my future 60 when I'm ready to do all of that. Just trying to figure out the best option.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.