Shaggy
    looks better than mine

True Hollywood Stry
    things to do before tcc
    build anti wrap bar-hopefully this weekend
    install new hydro assist ram-This weekend
    install new seats
    replace seals in t-case
    adjust and grind hood from narrowing,along with doing something about the grill
    install new safety harnesses

pic of seats
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler
    along with doing something about the grill

that flat expanded metal, not the tread plate kind, with a ferd emblem on it might not look too bad in there if the plastic stuff gets to be a pain

True Hollywood Stry
    Quote Originally Posted by agjohn02
    that flat expanded metal, not the tread plate kind, with a ferd emblem on it might not look too bad in there if the plastic stuff gets to be a pain
    yeah the plactic crap in in the trash, the main part of the grille i was talking about was the outer shell that is in three pieces that we got into the tig discusion about.

im thinking do like you said or else take some half inch or so pipe and make one out of that. We shall see.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

i think someone mentioned this, but im sure that is some sort of pot metal and maybe chrome plated? it probably wont weld for crap. ive watched even very good welders tig pot metal after it had been thoroughly parts washed, boiled, and cleaned and it still just barely did ok. it wasnt near that thin either. id look at all other options before i tried that. two part epoxy and a backing plate of aluminum sheet might do well.

Are you going to do anything with your grill insert? If not I would probaly be able to take it off your hands.
    Born to Kill

Quote Originally Posted by RCcola55 View Post
    I just watched a spider dominate a fly on the wall outside, i thought would would travis do? and i did the opposite, spider lives!

True Hollywood Stry
    yes i concur and have decided to go another way beside welding, prolyl just use the cut out pieces and epoxy, screw it all back together

True Hollywood Stry
    new psc ram installed, i need to get some more air out of the system, and replace my rag joint though

True Hollywood Stry
    messed with the grille some today and got it all back together. I also cut the front bumper to match, and grinded down the welds on the hood. Then got the hydro assist all bleed and put back together. i can feel some difference from the 1.5 ram to the 2 inch. the 2 inch isnt as responsive, but i expected that.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Flyin' the Hindenburg 2.0 DRAGOONRANCH's Avatar
    looks awesome frick
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Ask your dad what it tastes like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Tell Chris to get it up and I will do it.
    My bitch better have my money...
    Through rain, sleet, or snow...
    My whore better have my money...
    Not half, not some, but all my cash...
    'Cause if she don't,
    I'm gonna put my foot in her ass.

what did those seats come out of? They look familar. Also, how about a side shot, or one from above to see just how much it pulls in

True Hollywood Stry
    the seats are out ofa dodge neon 2004 or later model, ill try to get a pick from above later today.

did you get them out of a local yard? I seem to remember nearly grabbing a set of similar seats

True Hollywood Stry
    no they came from south texas, but im pretty sure dodge made some more seats just like that pair

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Looking snazzy frick. Nice work!
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)