Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Big NASTY

True Hollywood Stry
    kopecki i had thought of this but i would like to find a press in stud that is the same as what came out,im gonna see what i can find, but im not in a to biga hurry till i get to get home and drive it and make sure all the major **** is fixed before i go putting the new axle in.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

True Hollywood Stry
    well this weekend was a pretty cool, my truck worked fine with no major problems(i.e overheating and bad starting), it actually runs a little to cool i need to order another fan wiring kit so that it has a thermal shut off. i put around a 100 miles on it during the break, and wheeled it some at the deerlease. it started right up all the time except for once when i had been driving it for like twenty minutes or so and killed it. but i let it cool for a minute or so and damn it worked. i think the starter is getting to hot because of the header.

here are a few poser shots, and one of my mom giving the tamor salute, i almost layed it over with her in the car, she wasnt super impressed when that happened.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

True Hollywood Stry
    well its here in c.s now.

also it wasnt not the f-ed up stering stop that broke, the hydro ram, the heim some how got a dent in the part that holds in the ball, and it seized the heim up, so when i hit this dip hard it bound up and boke it.

True Hollywood Stry
    since i was at advance today getting some stuff for the truck i asked john how much a new brake caliper was for the front cause, mine has a rusty bleeder and hasnt been bleed since the lift, so my brakes blow, i remembered them being like 20 or 25 when i rebuilt the seals in them last time, well to my amaze ment they were only 10.90 a caliper, so in the effort to save time, i bought a new caliper instead of spending an hour working on a 20 yr old bleeder

True Hollywood Stry
    works starts now, todays list, replace front right caliper, hopefully get hydro assist ram afro enginered.

True Hollywood Stry
    well got quitea bit done today, got the bleeder replaced, and rewelded?afro'ed the ram, along witha few other odds and ends.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    looks gay as hell....
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

welds look good
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

True Hollywood Stry
    got lots of crap dont today, i put new exhaust hangers, fixed the exhaust manifold gasket leak, bled the ram, and my breaks, replaced a headlight, cleaned up some wiring, and most importantly finally havea radio and cd player in my truck, wooohooo. Big thanks to robert cook, and his buddy westin for making a cool mounting plate for the radio, and wading through my shat pile of wires to get everything working right.

What color is the ram? Your south Tejasness is showing through
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

True Hollywood Stry
    EEETTT's gold maayun!!! BLING BLING

[goldmember voice on] I love goooooooooolllldddd [off]

1976 F-100 Kustom Krawler
    1976 F-150 Custom
    1964 CJ5

True Hollywood Stry
    alright i have decided that i am gonna bust ass and try to get my truck done for tcc, i am gonna pull a week long wrench fest i guess, starting this thursday afternoon. Today i ordered the master install kit, spindle studs, two more heims and inserts for my tracbar, and tomorrow i am gonna order a new wiring harness for my e-fan to get rid of the current mess i have.

you can do eeettttt

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    Just a heads up Frick, after I get the heap back together and up here Friday I can start helping you with the 60 swap and everything if you need a hand.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.