Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: durabak paint job

Shaggy
    awsome... now im not the only one in the club with a bedlined bronco

looks pretty cool for a groundhawged, ugly year bronco... ready to sell me that camaro yet or what?
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Moose
    Quote Originally Posted by BMFScout
    looks pretty cool for a groundhawged, ugly year bronco... ready to sell me that camaro yet or what?
    at least i have a rig. i've been dying to say that for about two years. hell, the furthest i've taken mine is up a flight of stairs. come get the gawd damned camaro jimmy. i'm tired of hearin you b!tchin. nah. i'm messin with ya. just wanted to tease you. hell, i was thinkin about sellin it, but no one knows the value of a classic.

Moose
    how the hell do you put together a u-joint w/out the gawd damned needle bearings from falling over. GAWD DAMNED NEEDLE BEARINS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    how the hell do you put together a u-joint w/out the gawd damned needle bearings from falling over. GAWD DAMNED NEEDLE BEARINS!!

put more grease in there

press in one cap at a time when installing--- using the u-joint and a vise to keep them in at the same time... you only have to do 2, toyotas got 4 ive learned in recent ventures

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    If you can't install a ujoint correctly, you have no business with an offroad rig.....just go by a honda and live in suburbia goodness.

By the way, the bed coating looks pretty good. I had my doubts about orange and white, but I like it.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Moose
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo
    If you can't install a ujoint correctly, you have no business with an offroad rig.....just go by a honda and live in suburbia goodness.

By the way, the bed coating looks pretty good. I had my doubts about orange and white, but I like it.
    ouch. this is my first "toy." i used to wheel my daily driver at A&M w/stock sus & 32" ssr's, but it was new, so mtnce was easier. and now it's my work truck. the bronco's drivetrain is stock and old, from the axleshafts to axleshafts (i did however replace the hubs). that's as far as i've gotten with the drivetrain. i focused on the engine, suspension, steering, & body first. i've never wheeled this one. just trying to get it ready. so, i have business, just not yet. it takes time & money for me. i had neither then or now, so it's a slow process.

I say real classics like that can't be labeled in monetary terms, but if I did have to label it, I would say it's worth about $500 cash or a trade for a 1982 CB900 custom...
    You know you have always wanted a motorcycle...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.