Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A few things, any interest?

usmcagg02
    you mean anywhere other than tx right?

yup...everything here's bigger
    we've got steers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Violentv8toy
    i've got a good one....theres an 84 toyota (carbed) that runs pretty good and is in decent farm truck shape for 500 down here....body is kinda beat but it runs and drives well.

EDIT: and some people think there are parts of texas that are poor....if you went to the country here in texas, it would be 10 times nicer than most of the homes in the cities here in arkansas. Honestly...its like a white trash mexico.

We've got some good WT jokes goin on....heres a few for now:

You might be WT if you can set a trotline 30 feet from your house.
    You might be WT if your 'inside' dog has more mange than your 'outside' dog.
    You might be WT if you have more carpet outside than you do inside.

(and all these were developed through first hand experiences)

EDIT EDIT: i apologize if I offended anyone....but i can't WAIT to get back to texas....arkansas is depressing and the state bird is eating me alive.
    Last edited by Violentv8toy; 07-01-2004 at 10:57 PM.

TXsizeK5
    Thanks, I appreciate you hi-jacking my thread, ass-hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Violentv8toy
    i've got a good one....theres an 84 toyota (carbed) that runs pretty good and is in decent farm truck shape for 500 down here....body is kinda beat but it runs and drives well.
    sounds like a 2x4...I need 4x4, and I may have it figured out. But keep your eyes open.
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Violentv8toy
    no problem hunny.

Of course its 4x4, eric....why would i be asking hillbillys about 2wd toyotas?...especially 2nd gens

$500 includes complete front axle, rear axle, tranny, tcase, motor, and you're considering NOT getting it? You could part it out in a day and scrap the body! I'll need to figure out when I can get to MS and I'll let you know. THAT's a killer deal!

Violentv8toy
    yeah...its a good deal...but i've got enough junk now....im just gonna work on the v8 toy and make it cool and wheel that through college....maybe tear into the new toy someday.