Thread: Machinist

BigRedFord04

Machinist

Vilas is looking for someone to fill the position i'm leaving in a couple of weeks. Its been a great learning experience, and having access to all the tools/machines in the shop is a badass bonus. i started at $8/hr and got a raise at 3 mos, after that they're based on productivity. He wants someone who's mechanically inclined (not too hard to find in this club) and not retarded. If anyone's looking for a job and interested just stop by the shop and we can clue you in on more details of what the job entails.

Full time, part time?

BigRedFord04
    i've been working 20hrs/week for the past 6 weeks or so, but one would really need a couple weeks of full time to get the hang of things around there before switching to part time. if you're interested go in and talk to john about it.

how come your leaving? and when do they need someone to start?

BigRedFord04
    i got other things to do. the sooner the better i'd imagine so he can get someone trained before i leave...not sure tho b.c. one of the part timers is working full time during the summer kinda filling in since i've been part time most of the summer.

cntryboy1865
    hey is the job still open, I am interested, I have been trying to get a job at target, but it is not seeming like it is going to work out

Shaggy
    yes it is