Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: The stalling wonder - 91 toyota

Violentv8toy
    Great tech, thanks....thats what i was looking for. That sounds like a great price. I was looking at these MV50 12 volt compressors that sell for ~60 bux today. I was thinking about doing that + about a 10 gallon tank or so.

So whenever you run out of co2, you just go to BVWS and they'll fill it back up for 9 bux? Is it safe if i put it between the seats and mount it against the back wall? I used creightons once to air up a tire at TCCIII.

yeap, takes them like 5 minutes to fill it up for you, or you can always go back and just have them top off the tank for you. If it fits, you could put it between the seats I guess. CO2 isn't flammable, but of course is still under pressure so there is a little danger there. But then again I drive around with a propane tank right behind the seat. One nice thing to remember is you never have to worry about one of these burning up or wearing out like you would a air compressor.

Also, with the CO2 tank, it can run a kegerator. Nuff said.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Violentv8toy
    I'm going to do a 10lb or 15lb co2 tank and place it between the seats against the back wall. My buddy says they've got 10lb tanks so i might be able to get one for free. From the looks of it, a 15lb tank will fit where i want it too. thanks for the help.

Violentv8toy
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Inter...75502991QQrdZ1

is this a 1310 yoke (like the 1/2 ton chevy) or the smaller jeep kind?

it should be at 1310. to be sure ask him to measure the diameter of the caps, and the width of the ujoint and compare to a 1310. or look up on internet
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

Violentv8toy
    K, i have a 10lb co2 tank being shipped to me. I have to save the 60 for the regulator. I Po.

Obviously, i need storage. (ever seen all the **** fly outta my bed?) Im going to buy a few ammo cans...bolt em down in the bed.
    I found this place that sells em for cheap, but i don't know how much shipping will be....hopefully not that much since its from OK. Anyone else know where to get them (this cheap)?
    http://www.calumetindustries.com/ammo.html

figured get a
    .50 cal for hand tools/wrenches and fitalls
    .50 cal for sockets/ratchets
    20mm for fluids and spare parts
    20mm for big tools hammers and breakers and whatnot
    .30 cal for a center console between the seats....right behind it on the wall would be my co2 tank.

any suggestions?

there is a military surplus store on texas by campus, and another one near sears in the mall where you can get ammo cans. Surpluscenter.com also sells them pretty cheap, but shipping on these large items is the killer.