Thread: 33x12.50x15 Mud Terrain

TRDyota

33x12.50x15 Mud Terrain

I bought the set if tires I have now (Pro Comp Muds) from my cousin for REAL cheap. Problem is that she had 4 good ones and 1 bad one. So she sold me 3 good ones and 1 bad one, keeping a good one as her spare. Short story long, I am running out of tread and want to buy/trade for a semi-worn mud-terrain without having to can this whole set of tires.

Thanks

Violentv8toy
    my imaginary friend has some 37" mtrs....

We'll just have to sas it real quicklike.

AgDieseler
    I have one old style MT that I'll give you for $10. It's got some tread left, but she ain't new.

TRDyota
    I might take it then. Is it the correct size? (See above). And, do you think its got around 8-10K miles left on it? What brand is it?

Thanks

AgDieseler
    Sorry, I re-read your post. It's a 35.

we have one of nicks here at the house, ita a buckshot mudder, almost new and since his brother tossed the rest of the set out im sure he will sell it to you. shoot him a pm or something

BigRedFord04
    we have 3 crappy old off-brand ATs you can have if you come pick them up.

TRDyota
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cooper
    we have one of nicks here at the house, ita a buckshot mudder, almost new and since his brother tossed the rest of the set out im sure he will sell it to you. shoot him a pm or something
    Shot a PM a last week. Didn't hear anything back. Nick, can I come check out that spare? And is it going to fit a 15x10 rim?

Thanks,