Thread: yes, they are hawgs

Moose

yes, they are hawgs

i don't know what's so bad about 'em. 6ply. 24/32's. they wear like iron. directional tread may not be a pro, but i wanted something for sand (maybe not anymore) and mud. an all-terrain would have been my best bet for that type of terrain, but i don't buy all-terrains anymore. for $155/tire, i couldn't pass while regular price is $290/tire.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

How did you get them so cheap? Going to be stepping up to a 60 in the front soon?
    1988 Blazer...RIP

I always thought those tires were cool, and thought of putting them on my bronco instead of swampers, however the directional thing really does make a big difference in the mud. But $155 a tire is dirt cheap, i paid $120/ for 30" all-terrains a couple of weeks ago!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Moose

Moose
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Krebs
    How did you get them so cheap? Going to be stepping up to a 60 in the front soon?
    i was reading somewhere: petersons or four wheeler. arb now sells a front 35 spline locker, CTM sells 35 spline 1.5" front axle shafts and u-joints, but have to upgrade to one ton or higher outers. but everything fits.

Moose
    whoa! i just saw my posts, i finally broke 100 (edit, THE SARCASM IS BEING LAID ON VERY VERY VERY THICK)!
    Last edited by Moose; 07-08-2004 at 09:17 PM.

Damn, for that price I'd run a set

BigRedFord04
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    whoa! i just saw my posts, i finally broke 100!
    i just broke 2700. congrats...you're on your way.