Thread: Spring Texas

SteveRanger

Spring Texas

www.springcreekmudfreaks.org They have a meet coming up in a couple of weeks. Check it out!

broken kingpin?

ishbo03
    yall think this would be worth going?

Mud bogs are fun as hell...great people watching, if nothing else!
    I went to one in Kremmling where they opened a fire hydrant to make the mud hole...in the middle of a drought! Steamboat was on water rationing for lawn watering and car washing, and they made a mudhole!
    I don't suppose this one will have snowmobiles though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

ishbo03
    well me and stacy went up to check it out on sunday. it was pretty cool. On saturday, the day we missed, they had a mud bog and a log crawl. on sunday they had the obsticle course for the top trucks. had some pretty cool trucks. started pouring after only about 2 hrs so we left. wouldnt be a bad place to possibly plan a weekend trip to, $10 a truck and they had camping space. just an idea

B.D.R. (Brian Damn Ritchey) took his chevy cruiser out there this weekend. He isn't home yet so I guess we will have to wait until later tonight for a report from him.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Sorry, I hadn't checked this thread since before I left. It was pretty cool. Hot as hell on saturday but good show.....there were some crazy trucks out there. TJ on portals and 49" IROCS, Sammy w/ 4 banger and 2.5ton Rockwells on 44s, and a cool buggy on rockwells who by the sound of it had a really well built motor (sounded like Nascar). No one made it through the bog, it was just too deep. Log crawl was interesting, saw a few buggys have problems and then saw a TTB bronco on 35s cross it like it was floating. Sunday was fun till it rained, Christy and I were helping with recovery on the obstacle course and were parked in the bottom of a valley when the "turd-floater" rain shower came through. Cause I sat out in the rain by the time I got home I was running fever and was sick until Weds. We just got back from Htown picking up the FJ tonight cause we left it there when I was sick. All in all it was fun.
    BDR