Thread: Dolley

Dolley

I need to borrow a dolley to move a fridge. The chinaman across the street gave me a fridge and I need to move it across the street. Either a regular dolley or a furniture dolley with the 4 wheels will work. Anybody got one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

BigRedFord04
    we have a regular one but its holding our torch bottles in place. you can borrow it if you put it back like you found it when you're done. oh, we also have this cool rolly thing we use to move the kegorator/axles/heavy stuff around that might work. 4 wheels, wooden frame. they're both in the garage, come and get 'em if you want, i'll be back at work shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedFord04
    we have a regular one but its holding our torch bottles in place. you can borrow it if you put it back like you found it when you're done. oh, we also have this cool rolly thing we use to move the kegorator/axles/heavy stuff around that might work. 4 wheels, wooden frame. they're both in the garage, come and get 'em if you want, i'll be back at work shortly.
    If you haven't already left for work, can you just leave them out side, if you have time. I'll probably come by and pick them up in the next hour or so.

Thanks Austin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

True Hollywood Stry
    if that dont work use the southern Canadian dolly which is a big piece of old carpet and two of you all pulling.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature...Asian-American, please...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

I have one also. Ready to go.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'