Thread: discount tire/subwoofer ?s

bigFAWKINranger

discount tire/subwoofer ?s

2 questions in one thread... i'm saving the environment.
    does anybody have any experience with warranty of multiple tires at discount, within a short time frame???
    they no longer carry the mud kings in 35" in stock- but for $10, i get KMs... wondering if i'll run into trouble if i attempt to score a couple of new tires while i'm home. experience or ACTUAL factual (no ryhme intended) information would be appreciated.

also- i have the worst sound system ever- partially my fault, partially just bad luck... and lack of knowledge. can anybody recommend a decent cheap route to score a 10" or 2, and a capable, but not fancy amp??? i'd like for my stereo NOT to randomly shut off while i'm driving, and i'd like to be able to hear it when it is on.... i'll be in town this weekend at tate and austin's place... gimme a holler or swing by... thanks

CAC usually has used stuff. Talk Lance @ 268-8272 & let him know me & are from TAMOR
    Thanks,
    Chris Scotti
    1988 Suzuki Samurai buggy

bigFAWKINranger
    i'll try CAC when i'm in town once we complete the molestation of the ranger... thanks chris. anybody else have hookups ideas or crap they don't want that i could buy?

I gotta pair of pyramid 8" subs. $10 each. New in boxes.

bigFAWKINranger
    i'm on the market for some cheap 10s... but we'll talk more this weekend.

If you need a box, I've got a box for 2 10's I just took out of my waggy that I dont need anymore.

BTW, free to anyone who wants it

BigRedFord04
    he's leaving early friday morning and probably wont make it back to CS before then. i think he found one he likes tho.