Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: chris feller safety program

the pics don't really do the thing justice either. I can't wait to get it home, repaint it, rewire it, and get it running again. Thanks everyone for their help.

BTW, nice pic of john grabbin his nutz

I think she turned out pretty good!
    it's red, with some...rust...coloration....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

True Hollywood Stry
    looking good guys all i know is all of you are making way to much progress to quickly, i think you need a bronco to work on.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

the mazda seems to be pretty good at halting progress...
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Holy hell, that thing looks freakin' cool. I don't think I've ever seen this one. Between it and the two at the house behind JJs, there are all kinds of Toy projects going on. I'd like to see this one also.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

come by my house and check it out...it's in the backyard.
    If there's a white car in the driveway, knock on the door and walk right in and grab a beer out of the fridge while introducing yourself as "it's okay, I'm eric's friend"
    Just kidding...not such a good idea for friends to be there when I'm not, and the landlord didn't like it displayed in the driveway.
    Thanks for the props, though...Chris' design, we were just there for the (and I'm the only one willing to drill holes in my driveway)

well the truck is back at my parents house. I mounted the winch, radiator, and started putting the seats back in last night. gonna work on her some more this afternoon. I still think we did pretty good for our first time bending. Now I want to find a Bender (the robot from futurama) doll holding a beer or something to strap to the front of the stinger.

BTW eric, did you see any third gen trucks with a tilt column when you were junkyard hopping? Its not bad, but I had to raise the seats a little to clear the cage, so it would make it easier to get in and steer if I had tilt.

Wasn't looking for it, but I bet the 4gunner there had one.
    I have picked up a few on Ebay for $50 shipped

hey ugly, what size were those nuts you used to beef up the steering stops again?

5/8-13 maybe?
    Grade 8

I think it's in the pirate toy faq

well I have all the stuff to do my hydro assist, so hopefully I can get this thing finished over the labor day weekend. Gotta tap my steering box, build the mounts for the ram, weld on my tire carrier, front shock mounts, and a few gussets, and I'm good to go, well other than the fact the ***** still doesn't want to start

well, today I did a bad thing. The toy is gone. It hurt to see it go, but sometimes you just need a change. It seemed like I never got a chance to work on it anymore, and I haven't wheeled in forever. It just seemed like a never ending cycle, and with the engine giving me problems now that I was so close to the finish, I just wanted to bang my head into the wall. But now i have a new toy to play with, so hopefully things will be better now, and I might actually get to wheel

gave up so easy... man i even got the ugly charlie truck running... even with the wiring harnessthat you gave me that was cut up to **** and missing half the stuff ...aka main ciruit relays and such

if that thing can run, anything can.... but good luck on the new project...

...what is it?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by eight

haha, its already sitting at the house. Gotta do some small things to it, like mount the winch and stuff. As for the old one, it was just time to change. I shoulda just built a buggy. They're were alot of little things that I didn't like, and new problems kept coming up. Me and a friend of mine (a professional mechanic) worked on the engine for a long time, and it still didn't want to run, and we had basically run out of ideas short of pulling the entire thing apart, and checking everything. The new buggy is a blast to drive, and it means I'll actually get to wheel some over the holidays. As for charlie's wiring harness, I knew it was stripped. It was basically complete when i got it, but then the PO called and asked if he could come out and grab one relay for something that wasn't really needed unless you had a 4runner. Well I was busy, so I let him go to where the truck was and get it himself. Instead, he stripped everything he could get off it without my dad noticing. After that I never could get a hold of him again. I still want to kick him in his head