Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: chris feller safety program

Congrats. Cool rig too. Probably a real smart choice.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

So it will be in Clayton?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaSHnBuRN
    ...well other than the fact the ***** still doesn't want to start
    remember kids, don't cut more than a few wires at a time (not 20 ), and label carefully!
    sweet rig chris
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

hell yeah, it took us like an hour just to get the wiring order back, and that was with a wiring diagram (albiet a pretty ****ty one, but the best I could find). I still love the look on your face when I went, uh, eric, why did you cut this off like that? And no, it won't be going to clayton. I had that weekend off, but because of finals swapped it out. know if something for some wierd reason changes, than maybe so but that week is really wierd with finals and my birthday. Now if we make a trip after christmas, I'll try to make it.

BTW, any one have a plasma cutter. I want to chop up my old winch plate (1/2 steel) to make a mount on the buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaSHnBuRN
    ...I still love the look on your face when I went, uh, eric, why did you cut this off like that?
    I was actually referring to the 2" dia bundle under the dash...you're talking about 6 wires on the ignition module; a quick ebay replacement
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

which bundle was that? There was a chunk of an old harness there, but that was just some trash that was that I didn't feel like taking the dash apart to get to.

yeah, that one...those wires include the main circuit open relay (which gave us so much trouble on the charlie truck), along with who knows what else

... yeah.. if you have another harness out of another truck (non SR5) that isnt cut up and missing ****, or know where to find one i would be willing to buy it. tired of trying to ghetto rig the main relays.

the wires I had in the cab I swapped in were allready cut all to hell. That was just the last little bit that was left. The harness in the cab was also to a V6, so it wasn't any good. As for the runner harness, thats how i pulled it out of the vehicle. Like I said, the guy came back for one little relay, and ****ed me over by cutting everything he could out of it. I didn't know the wiring was as bad as you'll say it is, but I gave you what I had. I told you both I could not make a gaurentee on this engine, and was just doing my best to make good on the rusted out 22r. I don't know where to find a harness, but maybe check pirate of toyota heaven in dallas.

Chris I don't think anyone feels shafted, I told you that you had done more than enough to make good on all of our trades
    we do get a laugh every once in a while about your harness disconnecting skillz though

so what exactly did you keep from the safety truck and put on this buggy?
    hydro? Super cases?
    has it's cage been tested...yet?

longfields, winch, and some other small things. Supposed to get another spare driveshaft, and a IFS rear axle. Its from a turboed runner with an auto, so who knows what kinda carrier and gearing it'll have. I should also get another ram, and i'm keeping the one I have. It has dual cases, and quite frankly thats enough, especially with the propane. I can't wait to get her ready to go. Its a blast to drive, and no, it hasn't been rolled yet, jsut some small scratches in the paint.

And speaking of paint, what colors should I paint it? Seriously. I'm thinking either completly black, or maybe flat black and flat tan. Any other suggestions?

as I see it, you have a few options:
    http://rustoleum.com/product.asp?frm...ct_id=18&SBL=1
    Attached Images Attached Images  

im kinda partial to sunburst yellow myself

Quote Originally Posted by agjohn02
    im kinda partial to sunburst yellow myself
    "she's terribly partial to the periwinkle blue"
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

no red, orange, pink, white, and especially no yellow.