Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cj Iv

Cj Iv

we started on CJs CJ ... were gonna strip it down, fix all the body work, a new paint job, painless wiring kit, t-18/d300 w/twin stick, hydro clutch, fuel cell, new seats, uglyfab rock sliders and maybe the fool infection.... oh and an ez locker(i think) front and a lincoln locker rear

.... aircraft stripper is a bad dude!!
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by J Cooper; 07-31-2004 at 01:33 AM.

t18/300

fork'n cool
    Ryan, you up for a few "locker installations" this weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

True Hollywood Stry
    yeha i did made my locker this weekend i hope it holds if not im gonna have to get the pollocks help. hey that thing would look sweet in primer, all the cool kids are painting like that these days
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

No locker installs this weekend, I'll be home in pollock land, well, actually fishing at coleto creek reservior.

Wow. That was a cool looking rig. Why all of the changes? I guess I can see the seats, locker/weld, and fuel injection, but doesn't it have rocker protection and did you just not like the paint job or what? How long until you get it trail ready?
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

the rockers were gay.... they were like 16 guage alum. not fuctional, and yeah just didnt like the paint job... needed to fix alot of ghetto body work anyways so were were gonna have to strip down alot of the paint anyways

What's the new color scheme going to be?

thinking about maybe going with kawasaki blue and green...not sure if thats the exact name for the colors but something along those lines.....post any suggestions if yall got any

heres cjs body work progress

the hood was fun making smooth, lots of little dents that had to be knocked out flat and filled in
    Last edited by J Cooper; 08-12-2004 at 01:13 PM.

oh and here are the colors, found them on this bike while searching the net for the colors

most of the jeep will be that blue color, with the green a green and white graffic, roll bar and bumpers, sliders, rims in black

Orange! I like that orange color you see on chevy PU's every once in a while. I've seen one in BCS before. I don't know if it is a factory W color or what..But I like them. I also like the color that the Land Rover G4 challenge trucks are painted. Kind of an earthy color. I'll find a pic and post. Looks good w/ black wheels, graphics, etc.
    Where did you get and what kind of stripper did ya'll use. That stuff does look like it kicks ass. I need some for the old LR.

aircraft stripper is whats its called... it took awhile on cjs cause he had like 15000 layers of paint, but on the white truck it took me like 5 mins last night to strip that bed, came off it sheets with a 5 in 1 tool. it got dark so i left the parts in all the tight spots, but if you have a pressure washer you can pretty much paint it on drink a beer and then spray it right off... we got it at this paint shop in bryan but i think lowes or oreileys would have a similar brand

here's the color I was taliking about on a RR.

is that kubota orange, or chicago electric orange

put flames on the hood!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools