Thread: gubment handouts for frool injection?!?!

gubment handouts for frool injection?!?!

http://www.tceq.state.tx.us/comm_exe...StateTERP.html

might be a booming bidness if this takes off.

The grants are funded under the Texas Emissions Reduction Plan (TERP), an innovative program created by the Texas Legislature to provide financial incentives for voluntary reductions in NOx emissions from vehicles and equipment. These reductions will help ensure that Texas will meet upcoming federal Clean Air Act deadlines

fbronco86
    If that money is like the money that Cailfornia is going to get it not gonna work that way. My dad works in this area of industry. In Cailfornia they are going to give you an incentive to get rid of your older cars so you can bye a new one. Also they are going make the registration cost more for older cars. So that people will tend to get newer cars on the roads.

I was bored so I read through some of it. It seems they are mostly gearing this towards big rigs, construction equipment, and stationary diesel engines. THey will give funding if you do upgrades to the engine to reduce the emissions. I'm not they are gonna be real interested in you fuel-injecting your scout
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    I was bored so I read through some of it. It seems they are mostly gearing this towards big rigs, construction equipment, and stationary diesel engines.
    maybe even school busses? that would be pretty cool if I had a vehicle that used a school bus engine