Thread: Subbie Junk

Krawler68

Subbie Junk

I am looking for a grill insert and drivers side headlight bezel for an '82 chevrolet suburban... any takers? David Oliver? I don't REALLY care what condition, but the nicer the better.

AgDieseler
    Single or dual headlight?

Krawler68
    dual headlamp.

AgDieseler
    I might be able to help. I do have the D-side high beam lamp/bezel and lots of spare hardware. I also have both left and right hand grill inserts.

GM changed the grill several times, and your '82 grill is different from my '85. However, I believe the overall dimensions of the grill inserts stayed the same; so, I think my stuff will work for you. The appearance will not be factory, but it would be functional. I need to double check my part numbers at home, and I'll let you know.

When are you going to be this way again? I'm sure you would like to avoid the added cost of shipping.

David

home: 979-696-4876
    cell: 214-384-7872

Krawler68
    I'll give you a call at lunch today. I am going to be in Austin in late August. I may just have you ship it... I have a Fedex account and don't mind if I have to use that.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    check this **** out...

Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    this too
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

BigRedFord04
    you asked for it fatboy...

bigFAWKINranger
    it looks like a BONE to me, but whatever it is has my lil dougie-poo happier than i've ever seen him.... or did he just catch a glimpse of the ever elusive, "little steve?"

Krawler68
    I pulled that thing straight out of Big Steve's Culoh... and boy was I proud that it came out...because frankly it was one hell of a fight. Damn Steve-N blew up pretty good right there... best part was that's only 100 feet from my house's front door.