Thread: Jeep For Sale

IDIDOTH

Jeep For Sale

It is a 1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 4x4, 360ci V8, Torqueflite 727 automatic, Selectrac transfer case, Dana 44 front axle, AMC 20 rear axle, and almost new 31" tires. I think I am the 2nd owner. It has 114,368 miles. It has power windows, seats, door locks, and the interior is faded leather and fabric. It has a AM/FM Cassette player and a amp/equalizer. I have removed the woodgrain and painted it black.. There is a wrinkle in the bumper, but it was there when I got it so I don’t know what happened. The hood won't align. It has a towing hitch, wired, tranny cooler, and overload springs on the back for towing. There are no cracks in the glass, and all of the doors work. Recently I put in a new radiator, water pump, belts, hoses, seat covers, paint job, all new fluids, new catalytic converter, muffler, and exhaust system. It has the nicest steering of any of the vehicles I own, and it runs excellently. It passed emissions easily, and is registered. Selling it $3000 cash, cash and 4x4 parts, or another 4x4 if you will trade. Make me an offer.

cool avatar...bone wrenchin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

IDIDOTH
    I'll take $2500, I have too many 4x4s and need to let one go.

IDIDOTH
    Down to $2000, it has to be sacrificed to the fuel injection gods.

Ford Bronco God

Talking

do you have any pics.....

IDIDOTH
    Here is a bad pic of it, it you want to see it in person, it is in the 40 lot on campus.
    HTML Code:
    http://www.tamor.org/members-rigs/Mark-Lindsley/PICT0004

Ah...so you're the owner the the flat black/gray Waggy. Was wondering about that thing..

If I had the $, I'd buy it. But I'm poor.

Ford Bronco God
    Is the title clear and all the papers good on it...... and would it make a 3hour trip to its resting place... on its own power...

IDIDOTH
    It has a clear title in my name, it passed emissions the first time, and it can drive anywhere you want it to. It is my daily driver right now, but I have a big black truck that needs an engine rebuilt and fuel injection.