Thread: Jeep 4.2 Crank for sale

karter74

Jeep 4.2 Crank for sale

Hey guys, I have a newer style 4.2L crank out of a wrangler. I bought it originally with the intent to build a stroker motor in my Cherokee but decided against it, so I have it sitting here inside my dorm. It has the shorter snout (54mm) so if someone were to build a stroker, it would be an exact match to the 4.0L crank size wise. The crank has not been polished, its in excellent condition as it was just pulled from a running 4.2L. If anyone in interested I will sell it for $50 obo.

karter74
    c'mon guys, i know somebody who works on jeeps needs one, or someone with a cherokee wants to build a stroker...

what, no takers on TAMSCC? Throw it in the Probe

True Hollywood Stry
    i might havea friend thats interested if he gets a new motor for his jeep.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

hey is that crank still for sale, I am interested in building a stroker in my wrangler/cherokee and would be interested in buying. Do you have the rods from the 4.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

karter74
    Sorry for the late replys, haven't checked the site lately, but yeah the crank is still for sale, and no I don't have the rods, but if he is serious about building a stroker, he can go to a junkyard and get some. If you're really interested I may be able to get a set of used rods from a 4.2 for $10 + shipping. Let me know, email me so i can get faster responses.