Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Atlas II Transfercase

Shaggy
    i know but i too am not retarted... he should have figured i have done some research

I didn't do any research to find that. That website is my main source of info and I just knew about the article anyway and firgured you'd like to see it.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

so what kind of painkillers did they give you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    If it were me I'd rebuild them if they aren't in imaculate shape. I know it would be a pain in the ass and more expensive, but most of the 203's and 205's I've seen have been in poor shape, they're just so old. I just think it'd be easier to do it now than a few months or years down the road.
    I would not rebuild them unless they dont work. How many broken 205 have u heard about?

Shaggy
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    so what kind of painkillers did they give you?
    hydrocodine bt it doesnt work

usmcagg02
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    hydrocodine bt it doesnt work

drink a beer or two with it and it will
    (not that i speak from experience or anything )

I don't think he's gonna do that
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

usmcagg02
    prolly not but it worked for me

just striving to promote the warm and fuzzy, supportive TAMOR

AgDieseler

Thread snake: [on]

I can still hear the surgeon's words ringing in my ears...

Me (slurring from the anesthesia): "Hey, Doc. There's a batchelor party tonight. Am I cool to go?"
    Doc: "Um, yeah, but don't drink. Vicatin plus alcohol will do some nasty things to you."
    Me (still slurring): "......sweet."

Turns out, the batchelor party was a no-go, and I have leftover Vicatin for sale.

[Disclaimer: The preceding message, while containing drug references, in no way condones the abuse of controlled narcotics. In fact, there is no Vicatin for sale.]

Shaggy
    i actually have drank after taking hydrocodine and it does make you pass out... but as i dont drink anymore that is all in my past... becides... the pain isnt too bad... for i am no *****

Shaggy
    i am putting together what i need to do my np203/np205 setup and i need to make sure this transfer case i got is indeed a ford np205... i am pretty sure it is but it has no tags... i also still need a np203 gearbox

Shaggy
    well i have come to the conclusion that it is indeed a np205... i just dont know if it is a ford one or not... im not sure if that matters yet either

Here is a dumb question, but its a driver side drop right? If so, it has to be a ford in my opinion. Chevy and dodge had passenger side drops until chevy did away with the straight axle and went ifs, and dodge changed when they went to the last ram body style. At that point they both switched to driver side drop, but started using NV cases. I believe driver side drop 205s were used by ford. How about a pic of the thing?

Shaggy
    i guess your right