Thread: Gilmer Trip

savvyaggie

Question Gilmer Trip

Who all is going on the gilmer trip??? Also do we camp there (or hotel), it's sat and sunday right? What time will we leave and get back?

Krebs and I want to go, however we have no vehicle. Flem are you still going? I think Tate wants to go too. Me or krebs or Tate can tow if you (anyone) have a trailer or flat tow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

savvyaggie
    I can flat tow, and I would like to go(but I have to make sure I can get off work). I am pretty sure I can also get a trailer(does it matter if it is bumperpull or gooseneck), possably a two car, but I know I can at least get a one car hauler... i just what to get my rear welded up, and my new(used) lift lift on so I can have a little more fun, there.... I just need to find a little time to do it and maybe a little help...And if I go I have extra seat spots, if anyone would actually want to ride in tha Rover!!!
    Last edited by savvyaggie; 09-30-2004 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    Krebs and I want to go, however we have no vehicle. Flem are you still going? I think Tate wants to go too. Me or krebs or Tate can tow if you (anyone) have a trailer or flat tow.

thats the plan, we'll see if I **** up distributor # 4 next week when it gets here. Its got a rear seat, front seat is reserved for hot chicks or Brunes since I've got half of their scout surplus under the hood.

I'll probably camp this time out.

Allright Flem, well consider your backseat occupied by me/Krebs (if that's allright), I'm thinking campout too.

PS dont **** up your distributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

I might go. with jeep