Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gilmer Trip, Oct 9

Gilmer Trip, Oct 9

I believe the plan so far is to leave Saturday morning early (7:30?), wheel Saturday, spend the night there, wheel and head back Sunday.

I plan on taking the YJ. I have a trailer but need someone that can give a tow. Any takers?

and if you haven't sent Frick your Name, UIN/SSN, emergency contact info...get that in before the trip.
    Cody Ainsworth || FTAC '05 || '91 YJ
    4.0, SOA, 36" IROKs, D30/F8.8, LockRight/Detroit, 4.56s, Hydro-Assist, fullcage, TJ flares, blah blah blah.
    www.Jeeps-Offroad.com || Pictures

savvyaggie
    I will go if I can get off work... i can tow my own, but I rather not... Will your trailer hold just 1 or will it hold 2. I can problably get a trailer that holds 2.

yea it'll just fit one
    4.0, SOA, 36" IROKs, D30/F8.8, LockRight/Detroit, 4.56s, Hydro-Assist, fullcage, TJ flares, blah blah blah.

Shaggy
    im out... gotta work

im in, guess i could tow you cody is no one else can, 3.4L doesnt tow that well, but i could handle it

Well, I'm in. Can't leave untill late friday, which will put me at BMRA about midnight. Sum*****en diverse TA switched a lab to 4:10 fridays......

Jordan, get that trailer that fits two and we'll split fuel 40/60.

Cody I'm not sure if I'll be making the trip this w/e, got an ex from NC flying into waco to visit some friends so I may have to go take advantage of that. I'll decide by thursday and let you know. Didn't have too much trouble towing around a 22' boat this summer with a boxed frame trailer so I can still tow if you dont find anyone with a real engine willing

no problem, I'll figure something out.

Quote Originally Posted by eight
    Well, I'm in. Can't leave untill late friday, which will put me at BMRA about midnight.
    I won't be able to leave until Saturday morning...my shift dosen't get off till midnight Friday....lucky me

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by eight
    Well, I'm in. Can't leave untill late friday, which will put me at BMRA about midnight. Sum*****en diverse TA switched a lab to 4:10 fridays......

Jordan, get that trailer that fits two and we'll split fuel 40/60.
    I thought we weren't leaving until Sat. Morning..

I think thats the plan

Kopeki has a hard time with big words...

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody_91YJ
    I believe the plan so far is to leave Saturday morning early (7:30?), wheel Saturday, spend the night there, wheel and head back Sunday.

I plan on taking the YJ. I have a trailer but need someone that can give a tow. Any takers?

and if you haven't sent Frick your Name, UIN/SSN, emergency contact info...get that in before the trip.

I am thinking about going on this trip. So i might be able to give u a tow. what kinda trailer and crap u got?

Mack84
    i am going

Quote Originally Posted by fbronco86
    I am thinking about going on this trip. So i might be able to give u a tow. what kinda trailer and crap u got?
    Pretty small, dual axle, maybe 16ft long. Its Jackasics, just borrowin for the weekend. Let me know, I'll cover gas

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody_91YJ
    Pretty small, dual axle, maybe 16ft long. Its Jackasics, just borrowin for the weekend. Let me know, I'll cover gas

i am not sure my truck is gonna know what to do if its pulling a jeep.

thats true...its probably used to it being the other way around right?