Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: project bronco

If anyone isnt going this weekend i'll be doin a little work on the bronco. i think jordan may help a little, just drop me a line if you got some time or wanna lend a hand. thanks guys

savvyaggie
    when are you going to be working on it????

I'll be in town and dont have **** to do
    Give me a holler whenever you need some help 704 904 4084

i guess i'll get up some time in the mornin and get goin (10 or 11ish). i need to get some jackstands from walmart or somthin. just need 2 if anyone has some they could lend, if not no big deal. thanks guys

Get them from Harbor Freight, cheaper and taller stand than what you'd find at walmart. I've bought 3 sets from HF and they are all good.

Quote Originally Posted by william_ace
    i guess i'll get up some time in the mornin and get goin (10 or 11ish). i need to get some jackstands from walmart or somthin. just need 2 if anyone has some they could lend, if not no big deal. thanks guys
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Quote Originally Posted by william_ace
    where you working on it at btw?

off of hwy 6 past rock prarie on the access road. its at my bosses warehouse.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    not that im coming...got replant...but it would help if you said north or south side of rockprarie...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

savvyaggie
    got called into work, I'll call when I get off

that'll work, thanks man. well im gonna head on out there if anyone wants to stop by. just give me a call on my cell phone and i'll give some directions. thanks

got a little work done today on it. me and robert took off the coil buckets and shock towers. im going to re-drill the coil towers 2 or 3 inches lower and put them back on. maybe put some 4 inch superflex coils. dont know about the shock towers yet. next weekend i'll try to get some of the rear done. here are some pics of what got done today-
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by william_ace; 10-17-2004 at 12:46 AM.

savvyaggie
    sweet!!

been doin a little work on and off, got it sanded and primed. thanks mario, and garrent and robert for helpin. they been out there a couple times and givin me ideas on what to do, or rather telling me. so heres what i got so far. more to come.... suspension next week
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I say god damn, thats a hot ass farmers tan

When are we working on it next? I've got some time on thursday before I have to run down to Bush intercontinental to pick up the bro, we need to get that engine compartment cleaned out and the buckets on that beast. Also need to get ahold of a trailer so we can steam clean the bay and paint it before we put in this mystery motor.

well i lined up the "mystery motor". nothin real special about it, but it'll be drivable. yeah i'd like to get it rollable. as soon as i have a couple hours and my new coils, its a go. just have to put the drop shackle in the rear and bolt on the coils. then i'll get it cleaned up nice. i need to make a tow bar for it too.