Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: project bronco

Yea, what 4 barrel you useing? Most of em suck. And you're probably replacing the MC2100 all the jeep ****ers like so much.

True Hollywood Stry
    stay with the two barrrel and save yourself a big pain in the ass off road thats why i put my 2 barrel 550 motorcraft back on the 460.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

then i'll be gettin a new 2 barrel carb cause he said the one on there was junk, and i have a feelin thats part of the reason he couldnt get it runnin right. well i'll rebuild this one anyhow. suggestions and help are welcome when it comes to the motor and hooking it up. as you can tell, i've never really messed with a motor before.

4 inch coil springs are on their way. i've already got the rear lift. now i just need some 4 degree c bushings and i'll be set for the front. I think me and mario are goin to get the 400 c6, and steering column from a guy in austin here in not to long. should have it drivable early next semester.

Quote Originally Posted by william_ace
    4 inch coil springs are on their way. i've already got the rear lift. now i just need some 4 degree c bushings and i'll be set for the front. I think me and mario are goin to get the 400 c6, and steering column from a guy in austin here in not to long. should have it drivable early next semester.
    i call bull****

we havent even finished the old school dupont jeff gordon paint scheme yet

so, i could spend 40 bucks on paint or i could use that for coil springs? or maybe i could just get a gay camper top for my toyota, who knows?

Dude if you'll seriously let us paint any part of your truck rainbow I know I'd chip in for paint and I'm sure Mario and Garret would too. In fact, I think Mario should buy it all so he could get you back for painting his axle white.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

BigRedFord04
    why are you still asking for permission???...y'all know where it is.... "just do it" - nike

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler
    stay with the two barrrel and save yourself a big pain in the ass off road thats why i put my 2 barrel 550 motorcraft back on the 460.
    stupid freshman i am gonna go out on a limb and say it was a 2 barrel 650cfm carb.

TRDyota
    William, next time ya'll work, call me up. I am done workin on mine for a while, so I got nothin else to do. 713-417-8537