Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Tater Bronco

Shaggy

Tater Bronco

ok i figured i would start a new thread because i all my other ones were messy... this is the start of the buildup at Richards St. this is how it looks right now
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Shaggy
    first thing i am gonna do is get the garage cleared out and move the chasie in... the tub/top is going in the back yard... next is to get all of the drivetrain put in and all the breaklines ran and what not... i am gonna need a couple (more like 5) volunteers to help me move the tub and then i can get the ball running on this project again

What's keeping you from bolting the tub down as it sits?

probably wont fit in the garage. and i bet so he can have open access to the frame and make everything fit nice and tucked away.

Shaggy
    i dont have any of the hardware and i need to lift it up to put the exaust back in and it wont fit in the garage

Shaggy
    i got an np205... just need the 203 now
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Piomp. 205's are sweet. When are you gonna remove the body I'll see if I can help.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

how much did you pick up that 205 for?

Shaggy
    i got a pretty damn good deal... lets just say i paid less than i was willing to pay... and the guy went down much more than i went up in the negotiation process

Shaggy
    ok well i am dropping out of school next week so i am gonna have some time and money to work on this thing... i have some bull**** things to do so it will be towards the end of next week but is anyone up for lifting the tub off say... thursday... thanks

tater

savvyaggie
    why are down dropping out???

Shaggy
    i am just dropping this semester... im not quiting school completely

Shaggy
    hell if i can get enough people today i wanna get it moved... any volunteers

ghettofab08
    if you didn't get it done today, i'll help out and i'm sure i can drag along travis with me so thats two able bodies.

Shaggy
    i didnt get any help... but i got my garage cleared out and ready for it... how does this sunday sound