Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Tater Bronco

True Hollywood Stry
    hey tate if you are still looking for a project for the woman a friend of someone i know is trying to sell a 81 bronco with a 6 inch lift for like 1500. i think if interested i can get a number for you.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Shaggy
    hmmm... is it a project or a running rig... i am interested if it is the lader

Shaggy
    I ran the gas line today.. and that is all

Shaggy
    well technically i ordered some parts too

Shaggy
    It is a little dark but i got my camera back from my mom so i took some pics.
    first one shows the newly added shock towers and that i have started putting the breaks booster and whatnot back in. The second and 4th pic show the gas tank in and plummed. the 3rd pic shows all you really need in an interrior and the 5th and last shows my rear bumper fixed and reinstalled... also the caution slow moving vehicle triangle

EDIT: pics are not in above order... hte board is gay
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Shaggy
    Like i said earlier in another thread I ordered two red top optima's and an isolator, I also ordered some gauges... i cant wait till this stuff comes in

I saw it chasing an f150 down texas yesterday. Scary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Shaggy
    it has been doing that a lot lately... i find it is easier to keep working on it if i see it... so it is at my apartment... besides, my shop is one hell of a mess... i just threw crap everywhere looking for parts.

Shaggy
    i just picked up the new sparkplug wires and yesterday i got the plugs... i will put them in wed after work i guess... i dont think it will be long before this thing is running

Shaggy
    BDR you think you could sketch up a cage for this... it needs to have space in the rear for my toolbox about where the back seat was... basically i like andy's a lot and want to do a lot of the same interrior as him but i am more curious as to how the front dovetail will look... it basically needs to protect the engine and support the radiator... i may skin it with my fenders but may not
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Shaggy
    well the UPS guy came today but i wasnt here damnit... it says 3 pkgs from summit... you think they are open tomorrow and i can go pick them up or do i have to wait till monday when they say they will re deliver

Sorry, I just saw you were asking for a sketch. i'll get something up tomorrow.
    BDR

I think you have to wait till they redeliver

Shaggy
    ya i called... have to wait

Shaggy
    got a new distriter cap today... the one i had on there got cracked when jimmy was riding on the engine when we towed it from storage to my house about a year and a half ago... i wanna go work on my bronco or hell just do anything but sit at my house but the ups guy is supposed to bring me some goodies today and it says from 2-after 5... so i may be stuck waiting for this guy allday