Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Tater Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    Hey Dave, think I can have the first FormulaZ71? I'm tired of staying dry when it rains

what's rain?
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

they had some in Mississippi
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Shaggy
    i think it is that wet stuff that froze burris and myself a while back in katemcy... i want a top

Smart choice. That morning sucked.

Shaggy
    hell i was soaked for the rest of the day

Shaggy
    hey robert... when you gonna be back in cs... i have some breaklines that need to be done... i believe you volunteered

Shaggy
    Anyone got any input on floor shifters. i have looked around and havent really heard the pros and cons of each of them... what would be some good recomendations?

Shaggy
    I have been looking mostly at the B&M Megashifter... i think it might be a winner... anyone think this one isnt any good... and what is the difference between the B&M Megashifter and B&M Truck Megashifter... do they come with different linkage?

Shaggy
    there is like a 9$ difference between the regular one and the truck one but all the details read the same

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    the truck one should be a longer handle...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

The truck one doesnt have a longer handle it has a little base that elevates it off the floor a few inches. I'm using a regular B&M megashifter and I have to lean over a little to reach it but fabbing a bracket to raise it wouldnt be hard. I dont know when I'm coming back, probably the 13th-14th. I like the B&M ratchet style. Garret insisted on buying a gate style that cost twice as much so maybe he can explain why he likes it.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I thought about getting a ratcheting shifter, but I like the idea of being able to get into neutral with the slap of the shifter, not having to bump it a couple of times to do so.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

I seriously considered both the Art Carr gate shifter and the Lokar shifter for the Scout. The Art Carr one seemed to be very nice, and I've never heard/read anything bad about them. They were on sale last time I checked for $199.

ive got the b&m truck shifter i like it. same shifter but with a raised base and taller cover. i like the ratcheting. makes for good tire chirps.

Shaggy
    thanks for the info... i think i am gonna go with the truck megashifter...i am gonna order it in the next week sometime just to make sure i dont need anything else from summit... hey dave you still need to piggyback something off my order?