Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: YES, another bronco buildup..

BigRedFord04
    i think you misunderstood me. i made two statements:

1) Wild Horses coils flex like mad (look into EB 5.5" ones)
    2) Extended radius arms would help as well.

38"s and TTB wont like each other.

when are you gonna take the body lift off?

Shaggy
    doug k has a set of eb wild horses he needs to get rid of... i can check what he wants for you if you would like... and i agree 38 and ttb wont be smart... hell 35s break shafts pretty easily

True Hollywood Stry
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    doug k has a set of eb wild horses he needs to get rid of... i can check what he wants for you if you would like... and i agree 38 and ttb wont be smart... hell 35s break shafts pretty easily

he would have to change out the coils buckets and possibly the coil cup on the bottom to which is way more work that ttb is worth, and if i remeber right if it is a eb 5.5 in coil from wildhorse it will only give a fullsize 3.5 inches of lift.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Shaggy
    it is like 8 i think

savvyaggie
    So which is it 3.5 or 8 inches???

savvyaggie
    Actually, I think I am going to keep it how it is for a while(front setup) and tune everthing as I go. That way I will be able to decide exactly what I want out of them.

I sure do like the welded spider gears, it came in handy this weekend...Went out to a friends place and played for a few minutes Sat. night...

Shaggy
    i think they are 8" lift springs so probably like 5 or 6 on a full size

BigRedFord04
    wild horses has all kinds of different spring rates they make springs at to compensate for different engines, bumpers, winches or lack thereof, etc etc....just get the heaviest duty ones and it'd be good for a fullsize.

True Hollywood Stry
    Quote Originally Posted by savvyaggie
    Actually, I think I am going to keep it how it is for a while(front setup) and tune everthing as I go. That way I will be able to decide exactly what I want out of them.

I sure do like the welded spider gears, it came in handy this weekend...Went out to a friends place and played for a few minutes Sat. night...

i dont think he is gonna screw with it any more austin. plus making eb or 78-79 coils work he still has to change buckets and various parts which would be a pita.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

BigRedFord04
    thank you for the reading lesson captain grammatica. i saw that, i was responding to tate's post. until next time...

just drove by jordans house and saw it without the body lift. looks hella good. just needs some 35s to cap it off.

savvyaggie
    Yeah, Got the body lift off, I will post a couple pics of it 2night..

savvyaggie
    hey, I found a pic of it before it had a lift, with my hunting rack on it.... Loaded up on the way to laredo Tx, on a hunting trip..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by savvyaggie; 10-14-2004 at 12:11 PM.

savvyaggie
    Here is athe lastest pic(I know the pic sucks)... All suspension, no body lift...
    Attached Images Attached Images