Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: YES, another bronco buildup..

Looks fawking nice man
    if you can wait till after xmas, i might be able to get you some cheap 35 tsl radials from home.
    are you planning on hacking up the fenders anytime soon?

Shaggy
    he wont have to cut the fenders at all to fit 35's

savvyaggie
    I'll be getting the 35's from cody this week, yee-hah!!! That means that my pro comp 33's are for sale($140)..

I went to the deer lease this weekend and meant to do some wheelin, but that didn't happen...... My fiance decided that she wanted to drive and once she got behind the wheel, that was it....She drove the whole time.... All I got to do was load it and on load it on the trailer. We took it pretty easy for her first time, but she had alot of fun... Here are a couple of pics..

i know

I am likin the improvments so far..... This week, install shocks, new tailgate, remount bumper, install 35's, and who knows what else...
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by savvyaggie; 10-18-2004 at 01:00 PM.

savvyaggie
    Oh yeah, This coming up weekend(Oct.23-24), a few friends and i are going to alto.. There will probably be about 5-8 rigs going, so if anybody would like to go, but don't want to wheel alone, then feel free to come. I should be leaving about mid-day sat. camp-out, and come back sunday. But some of the others will leave friday.. I am bringing pop's (mini)winabago, but all of the spots are full in it, But I do have an extra tent in anybody is interested...

savvyaggie
    Just got the 35's from joseph, he got new bling bling tires.... I'll post pics of Rover with 35's when I getum on..

Ford Bronco God
    do you have any old bronco stuff you are looking to get taken off your hands after all this... ?

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford Bronco God
    do you have any old bronco stuff you are looking to get taken off your hands after all this... ?

what are you looking for????

Shaggy
    i got a lotta ford/bronco chit too... what do you need

True Hollywood Stry
    same here me got lots of parts
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

savvyaggie

I know you need some front springs...........

yuour tires are getting pretty bold to, right???? my 33's are availible...
    Last edited by savvyaggie; 10-28-2004 at 03:05 PM.

Ford Bronco God
    lift springs would be nice....

savvyaggie
    lift springs would be nice....
    ghetto Nick already has dibbs on them, if he don't get them them, then you can.....

Ford Bronco God
    + Brackets if you have them anything like that... I have 35" ...that are more like 34"...***... some newer ones would be nice 33" are too small for a full size

Ford Bronco God
    damn it that stinks

savvyaggie
    + Brackets if you have them anything like that... I have 35" ...that are more like 34"...***... some newer ones would be nice 33" are too small for a full size

you can have my factory springs, there only about 1/2 wor out, I think yours are about 99/100 wor out, there easy to change---- just come pick mine up...