Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cibolo Trip?

offroadford00

Cibolo Trip?

I need some info on the Cibolo Trip comin up 16th & 17th...was thinking about goin. thanx

Well, who's goin? I'm not taking jeep. But if someone will pay fuel and provides trailer/towbar, I'll pull.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but planning on making it. You can pull me kopeki
    Cody Ainsworth || FTAC '05 || '91 YJ
    4.0, SOA, 36" IROKs, D30/F8.8, LockRight/Detroit, 4.56s, Hydro-Assist, fullcage, TJ flares, blah blah blah.
    www.Jeeps-Offroad.com || Pictures

stinger7401
    I will have more info tomorrow, I'm gonna be calling the local authorities and making 100% sure that we will not be ticketed for going down there.

I think Blake and possibly Paul and I will be heading up to the Den on sunday... May be an alternative plan, or something different after you wheel Cibolo on saturday.

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    I was planning on going and could make it if ya'll made it a Sunday day trip - but my saturday is booked with a flight that gets in to IAH at 2:05, a family reunion, and then dinner with the Higgs...
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

BeachJeepin
    How long a a drive is it? I'm planning on going if people don't punk out on this one. Count me in!! I'm also interested in trailoring with someone if possible.

Matt Conlee
    Its usually about a 3 hour drive

im from SA and do alot of wheeling around there but i dont know if this is really true but the cops supposedly have been watching cibolo pretty closely-because of the new law where vehicles cant be in rivers or riverbeds and cibolo is still considered a riverbed.

if someone needs a tow down there i may be going home that weekend-let me know

TRDyota
    I am going on this one. I'll be driving in to New Braunfels Friday night, so I will have to meet up with everyone else Saturday morning. Where is Cibalo Creek at? Is there a nearby address that I can punch in to map quest?

If for some reason Nick gets a negative from the local authorities, then is anyone going to go to the Den?

I am desperate for some wheelin...

if anyone wants to go to the den during the 23-24 oct shout back.-i think its that weekend maybe next weekend-will get ahold of someone to get dates straight i will be around there with a bunch of local yocals from SA.

Violentv8toy
    personally, i'd rather go to the den.

I dunno if i'm gonna go though....diesel is 2.00/gal

If anyone needs a seat and would like to pitch in 15 bux let me know....

stinger7401
    the den??? please.....

anyways, i talked to that friend of mine that is a Cibalo cop and he once again said that as long as we weren't shooting any guns or lighting any fires we shouldn't have a problem being down there. I have his name and cell and if we have any problems he told us to give him a call, not to mention his dad used to be the captain of the cibalo police so i know he has some pull there.

like nick said this thread is for the Cibalo Creek trip, this weekend, and it has been cleared by the patroling officer

lets see what time people want to leave and where people want to stay
    it will probably be mostly a leave friday and stay the night or leave early sat. and wheel early sat all day, maybe stay again and leave sunday about noon. lets see if there is a local camp site anywhere in the area that can accomodate the group.

if there is no interest in going on this trip then so be it... if you would rather go the the Gilmer clean up or the den this weekend start a separate thread and get a group together.... as of right now we want this to be a fairly large trip for what it is, close enough for new people to get out there even if they do not have a vehicle.

or if there is interest in a future Den trip, speak up and will can see if there is enough interest to work it into our calander.