Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: more school busses!

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robertf03
    Steven are there any gas engines IH's there?
    negative ghostrider...all the ones we are selling have cummins 555 v8...allison mt643....eaton rear axle
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Quote Originally Posted by TexTJ209
    Could make a cool rig...but what about this thing?
    btw pretty sure that's a photochop
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

It was on eBay a while back, believe it said it was a custom built version for a School Basketball team, or something along those lines. Of course, it could have been both a fraud, and a photochop. But I have seen stretched burbans, etc. for schools before. Never to that extent, but hell...who knows.

It would have to be a good photochop. Here's the only other picture I have..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

not a chop, i don't know who made them but i have seen them before, after I win the lottery on saturday I am going to have the coolest one you have ever seen...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

TRDyota
    If you were to make a flatbed out of a school bus, what would you need to do in order for it to be able to support the weight of a vehicle on the back? Surely the flooring on it is not strong enough to hold up a vehicle. And can the leaf springs handle that load?

by my matchbook estimations, they should be more than sufficient to carry 7200 pounds of rigs. there's a frame under there, so build ramps off of that

and the fuzzy grass and trees on the scout look suspicious
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

I think thats the ****ty digi-cam effect.

If it's got a place to cook, a place to sleep, and a place to ****, you've got an RV... People register Class 8 tractors (big rigs) as RVs. As an RV you don't need a CDL to drive it and RV even if it has air brakes and is over 26,000.

Also, you only need a CDL if you are towing something and making a profit. However, if you are driving something over 26,000 pounds for personal use you need a class B or A I forgot which, but it's still not a CDL...

So, if you bought that bus, but a little cot in it, a porta pot, and somekinda of stove, and got it registered as an RV, you don't need a CDL, or expensive ass insurance.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

BigRedFord04
    that would have to be a really really good photochop of that scout. look at the doors in the pic where they're all open. notice the progression as you can see less and less of the door panel? the only thing that looks funny to me is the pass. side window frame thru the 3rd door...kinda blurry. i think its real.

if i were to do that to a bus i'd leave a couple rows of seats and put a sleeper behind them. still plenty of room and capacity for tools and a rig.

must be why all the race trailers say "private vehicle...not for hire" on the side
    they're still only at $125 right now!
    I'd have to bump my AAA coverage up to RV

Jesse Y
    i say keep paint classic yellow. this would be badass.

I say go for it and if we can't get it to work, I am sure the scrap value is about the same as the cost of the bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

wanna store it for me?

TRDyota
    You can keep it at my dorm. I promise PTTS doesn't hide in the bushes with their scanners waiting to nail any one who parks illegally...

Quote Originally Posted by TRDyota
    I promise PTTS doesn't hide in the bushes with their scanners waiting to nail any one who parks illegally...
    Maybe you should open your eyes the next time you walk by the bushes I've acually been seeing them sit at the picnic tables stuffing their faces and then getting up when they see a car park.

You should go for a classic roadster look...chop the top and slam it. Then we could get it into my parking garage
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's