Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: more school busses!

Quote Originally Posted by TxCruzr
    You should go for a classic roadster look...chop the top and slam it. Then we could get it into my parking garage
    oh hell yeah...cut the windows down to half size, tilt the windshield back...

and hubcap spinners
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Well **** if you're gonna use hubcab spinners why stop there. Go balls to the wall gay and get neon undercarriage lights a ****ing disco ball to hang from the ceiling inside. While you're at it paint it that smutty cadillac white color that all the rappers' escalades are in their videos.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

disco ball--good idea!

and 'Scalade pearl white is the coolest color ever

go read your winch mounting instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

fbronco86
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Krebs
    If it's got a place to cook, a place to sleep, and a place to ****, you've got an RV... People register Class 8 tractors (big rigs) as RVs. As an RV you don't need a CDL to drive it and RV even if it has air brakes and is over 26,000.

Also, you only need a CDL if you are towing something and making a profit. However, if you are driving something over 26,000 pounds for personal use you need a class B or A I forgot which, but it's still not a CDL...

So, if you bought that bus, but a little cot in it, a porta pot, and somekinda of stove, and got it registered as an RV, you don't need a CDL, or expensive ass insurance.
    Holy crap here goes krebs on his 18 wheeler crap again

Biiiooootttccchhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyota
    disco ball--good idea!

and 'Scalade pearl white is the coolest color ever

go read your winch mounting instructions
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

had to resurrect this thread. i found a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

savvyaggie
    Is that a WARN sticker on the side of the bus? Now thats funny.......I would be worried about the drivability of something like that, My dad has a winabago, and the tail sticks out rear far past the rear wheels, like the bus.... And he has to be real careful what he pulls with it, one time he tried to pull a 20' trailer that was about halfway loaded down ,and he was having trouble at highway speeds.... Any small turn would make the whole thing wobble back and forth, so much that you would have to slow down.... His winabago is smaller and lighter than a bus, but that seems like alot of weight inthe backend of that thing, past the rear wheels... I think I would of trimmed more of the cab off so that the scout sets about the rear wheels...

savvyaggie
    Check out what is on ebay right now, here is your bus hauler w'hyd. tail...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=84151
    Attached Images Attached Images  

jwingfield2k
    i used to ride around in a 45' eagle motorcoach and we got 4mpg with that thing and a 20' trailer. I dont see how one of those thigns would be practical.

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by jwingfield2k
    i used to ride around in a 45' eagle motorcoach and we got 4mpg with that thing and a 20' trailer. I dont see how one of those thigns would be practical.

how practical is a chopped to pieces blazer????

jwingfield2k
    atleast i can see out my front windshield

good one.... practical cause its cool, and holds a crap load of stuff and people.

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by jwingfield2k
    atleast i can see out my front windshield

hey now, I can see out my windshield..... Well the drivers side anyway...

jwingfield2k
    Quote Originally Posted by william_ace
    good one.... practical cause its cool, and holds a crap load of stuff and people.
    I'll rephrase it... it's not economical.

agreed