Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: State Inspection information needed

savvyaggie
    I have a loser friend that is a cop, and he look up the no door deal for me, the only thing that he could find(in tha books) was that it is illegal to drive down the road with your door open OR any part of the body hanging out, but there is nothing about not having doors in the books. SO, if it is not ilegal then that means that it is legal, right. I drive in my bronco with no doors, and I have never been stopped(for it)..

BigRedFord04
    i've never known anyone to get in any trouble for no doors.

Shaggy
    ok i doubt you will have problems with lights being too high... they have to be under 4 and a half feet... that is freaking tall... and the door thing isnt a problem.. i have been pulled over for other things and didnt have a problem without having the doors off.... you wanna wear your seatbelt though... not only cause you can fall out but it is a little more odvious with no doors

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    ok i doubt you will have problems with lights being too high... they have to be under 4 and a half feet... that is freaking tall... and the door thing isnt a problem.. i have been pulled over for other things and didnt have a problem without having the doors off.... you wanna wear your seatbelt though... not only cause you can fall out but it is a little more odvious with no doors

true dat!!!! seatbelt tickets suck!!!

try this:
    http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/vi/insp...classsubmit=Go
    Screw Dixie tire...
    I'll be seeing you pretty soon Ryan
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

jwingfield2k
    Sounds good RCcola55. Let's try to setup a time sometime next week or whatnot for a little beer money or something if that will work for you. Oh, what exactly is the rule for front fenders? Yah, cause I don't have any. I'll get some cheapy horn at a parts store and throw some lights on there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

True Hollywood Stry
    dont mean to be an ass but i think if you drive that thing around like that you are asking for cops to pull you over but hey if you can get away with it go for it.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Teaching America's youth RCcola55's Avatar
    when i get back to work tomorrow ill grab the DPS regulations book and go over everything, then ill let yall know
    Ryan Clarke
    (214)695-7901

jwingfield2k
    Eh, i just looked at insurance for that thing and i got a quote from progressive for the lowest amount of liability for 144 a month. Screw that idea I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jwingfield2k
    Eh, i just looked at insurance for that thing and i got a quote from progressive for the lowest amount of liability for 144 a month. Screw that idea I guess.
    jesus how many wrecks do you have i paid $1500/year (125/month) for full coverage on a '98 chevrolet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch Adams
    jesus how many wrecks do you have i paid $1500/year (125/month) for full coverage on a '98 chevrolet.

train wreck, hummmm....

Quote Originally Posted by savvyaggie
    train wreck, hummmm....
    [Oliver Voice on] That Will Happen [Oliver voice off]
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

aggieblazer07
    don't forget the suburban

is this adding it on to your existing policy, or are you trying to get a new policy just for the blazer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

jwingfield2k
    new policy just for the blazer. i had a perfect record for 4 years, and then i had 2 bad wrecks in 11 days this summer.

would it be cheaper to do one on my exisiting policy?