Thread: Need tires, 35's 50% tread....

savvyaggie

Need tires, 35's 50% tread....

I am looking for a set of tires, 50% tread or better, 35's or close to it.... I have 33's and need bigger, 33/12.50r15's(4) Pro Comp Mud Terrian, For a possible trade if anybody wants 33's and has 35's. The ones in the pictures are the front's, they are a little bit better than the rear...

I also need some cheap shocks.....
    Attached Images Attached Images    

savvyaggie
    anybody.....anybody......

jwingfield2k
    I've got 3 good gumbo mudders, and then one that could use a little work on the bead. But they are all working fine now.

savvyaggie
    Im buying joseph's 35's, thanks anyway

savvyaggie
    i asked you about those tires??? did the deal fall threw??? What do you want for them, I might know a buyer...

Quote Originally Posted by jwingfield2k
    I've got 3 good gumbo mudders, and then one that could use a little work on the bead. But they are all working fine now.

True Hollywood Stry
    you dont want those tires they need to become spares or deerlease tires imo since they are so dry rotted. cause i they dont look safe to drive on the road.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

jwingfield2k
    yah, they suck. they will be sold or given away as spares. as well as the wheels. any takers?

aggieblazer07
    I'm stealing the wheels from you

jwingfield2k
    Just get some gay lug nuts for em though.

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by jwingfield2k
    yah, they suck. they will be sold or given away as spares. as well as the wheels. any takers?

so what about teh tires, i have about bronco that I leave at the deer lease, I think they would be good for it...