Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Piles of Chevy parts

Tate, if you need them, I can get you the ones with the "best" tires, i.e. hold air (not promissing anything). I think I have 11 or 12 16"ers and 2 or 3 16.5"ers. Since you only need them for rollers, would 1 or 2 16"ers and 2 or 3 16.5"ers be ok?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Shaggy
    it doesnt really matter... 2 of each will be fine... i DO need 2 16.5s though because they have to clear the caliper on the dana60

16's wont fit the duel piston calipers?
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Shaggy
    i dont know they might... the truck had 16.5s on it when i got it... but i practically gave em away

Well after I gathered up the 5 16"ers apiece for the other guys, I only have 2 or 3 left. You still want any?

Shaggy
    not unless you have 4

Stock wheels on that truck were 16x7.

Ok good cause I didnt bring you any. I have 9 wheels (one fell off the ****ing trailer somewhere) 8 16" and 1 16.5". I thought I had more 16's but I only had 9 and as said before, one fell off the ****ing trailer. If either of yall wants it for a spair, whoever comes and gets there stuff tomorow first gets it, sorry (I can get another 16.5" next time I got home ***). Clayton, your trailer is here with your tires strapped to it. I am going to need my chain, come-along and license plate (belongs on another trailer) off the trailer, but you can keep them until you get it to a permanent resting place. I also have the lift and other set of tires ready to pick up. I will be here all day tomorow except 5:30-8 PM so comeby whenever. I will call everyone in the morning.

jwingfield2k
    ahh that sucks, my poor 16.5

aggieblazer07
    I won't be able to pick up the lift tomorrow or tuesday, wednesday would be the best day for me

jwingfield2k
    No wait, the 16"s were mine. When can I come and pick them up? Thanks.