Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Piles of Chevy parts

Violentv8toy
    whats wrong with the th400s specifically the np205 one. Can it be rebuilt?

How does it bolt up to an np205?

5 it is. Whatever works for you but if your check bounces I'll break your kneecaps with a lead pipe :-)
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

I'm certain it can be rebuilt. It was attached to a 454 I bought and the guy didnt feel like seperating it. He said that only reverse gear worked in it when he removed it from the truck. It has one broken bolt hole that attaches to the engine, but thats no big deal at all in fact, a pics is posted below. It has the 6 bolt circular pattern that the adapter bolts to, then the 205 goes on. The NP208 one came out of a CUCV that was running when I get it, it might work but I just assumed it doesnt.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Violentv8toy
    do you have the adapter?

edit: would it bolt to a small block anyway?

I do not have the NP205/TH400 adapter, it didnt come with the tranny. I do have a TH400/NP208 adapter though. Yes, it will fit a smallblock, bigblock, straight 6, diesel, v6, probably whatever you got. Chevy wasnt retarded like ford and made all of their transmissions bolt to all engines from god knows when to 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    5 it is. Whatever works for you but if your check bounces I'll break your kneecaps with a lead pipe :-)
    no problem my money is good -give me a call next week and well meet up 210-863-1435
    Clayton Rollins '08
    210-863-1435
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 5.9
    1983 Waggy

Ok guys I'm going home this weekend so if you want anything, post up. So far I have the 4" suspension lift for AggieBlazer and 5 wheels and a flatbed trailer for XJ. Blazer, do you still want me to post up pics of the grill gaurds? Another thing, I dont know if anyone wants the 33x12.50R15 tires and/or wheels so if you do, speak up. I know uglyota and some other people were interested in them but no one committed.

Here's a pic anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BigRedFord04
    hey newbies....how's about y'all check people's profiles and use their real names when referring to them? .....unless y'all go by your board names in person......

jwingfield2k
    Hey, I'll take some 8lug wheels. Got 4 of them? 5 if you'd like to get rid of em really bad.

I also heard you had some 36's or something like that. Let me know.
    Last edited by jwingfield2k; 10-28-2004 at 07:04 PM.

Hey John (like that Austin) I have as many as you want. You want 5 for sure? Done. I have a set of 33x12.50R15's (2 BFG's and 2 Firestone Duelers) mounted on 15x10 centerline aluminums w/ 6 lug pattern.

jwingfield2k
    Yah, I'm pretty sure I do. What width are they? 8? They will fit with a 14b and d60 right?

I believe that are 7 or 8", I'm not sure. They all have some junk tires on them jus FYI. Yes, they will fit a D60/14bolt, those are what they came off of.

jwingfield2k
    Sounds good to me. 8" would be great. 5 of them please.

Shaggy
    how much you want for 4 of them rims... i need something to roll the bronco around on