Thread: 14 bolt ff hub

14 bolt ff hub

I need a 14 bolt ff hub.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

BigRedFord04
    i've got a pair of hubs here that i have no fukking clue what they came off of....speculation says they belong to a 14-bolt...but they dont look EXACTLY like the other set of 14-bolt hubs we have. i'll take some measurements and see if they're the same in the critical dimensions. i didnt exactly PAY for them so.....price is negotiable.....just give Tate some $$.

Would you check those dimensions for me if they're still for sale?

TIA

BigRedFord04
    i'll dig 'em out here in the next couple of days. i'd get a picture too but some stupid b!tch broke my camera at the chicken sat. nite so it got sent off for repairs.

Hey I dont need one. Counter monkey at vato-zone gave me a seal for a damn D60 so I was freakin out for nothing. I'm currious as to what exactly "didnt exactly pay for them" means ***. If they look a lil different to 14 bolt hubs but are similar, they may be off an old eator rear end, the predisesor to the 14 bolt, they are almost identical.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

BigRedFord04
    Landon gave them to me. he thought they were D44 front 8 lug hubs...but evidently he threw the 8 lug hubs away w/ the 14-bolt he had...mixed 'em up. but he didnt need them anymore so he gave 'em to me.