Thread: 4 33x12.50R15 mud tires 2 BFG, 2 firestone

4 33x12.50R15 mud tires 2 BFG, 2 firestone

I have a set of 4 33x12.50R15 tires I'm trying to get rid of. They have about 50-60% tread. Two are BFG M/T's (old style I think) and 2 are Firestone Duelers. They are currently mounted on 15x10 Centerline aluminum wheels w/ a Chevy 6-lug pattern but I will seperate rims and tires. They are at my shop in kingsville and I am going home 2 weeks from now so I can get them then. $200 for tires and $150 for wheels or both for $300. Here are pics
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

if I have money left over after I get paid and pay discover and cody, I'll take the rims (and maybe the tires too)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Ok well keep me posted I dont wanna get them seperated if someone wants both.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

TRDyota
    Is this still up for grabs, Afroman?

Tires have not been spoken for. Does anyone want them for sure? I am leaving tomorow and can get them this weekend.

can't do it right now...sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools