Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: crap for sale/trade for beer

usmcagg02
    Quote Originally Posted by TexTJ209
    This wouldn't be related to the flying post, would it? If so, video is your friend.

while that would be FAR cooler that what i'm working on no. unfortunately i think that would violate many faa, state, local, fedral, and who knows how many other laws. ****, now i would rather do that.

by the way, the area that i'm gonna need would be best if it were a large clearing.

savvyaggie
    Sounds like the the newspaper machine is being donated for the cause, not sure for what cause, but it is being donated for the cause........Any body have a wide open space????

The top level of the west campus garage is always empty....I'll donate that space
    ...i'm not responsible for parking tickets...
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

usmcagg02
    Quote Originally Posted by TxCruzr
    The top level of the west campus garage is always empty....I'll donate that space
    ...i'm not responsible for parking tickets...

parking tickets arent what i'd be worried about

savvyaggie
    Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler
    you gonna be at the tcc meeting on wednesday man if we have it????

I might, not sure yet, I have a group project BS at 6 and I am not sure what time it will be over.... If I get out of there on time then I will bring it by... anybody else want me to bring their stuff if I get out of the meeting on time???

Quote Originally Posted by savvyaggie
    I might, not sure yet, I have a group project BS at 6 and I am not sure what time it will be over.... If I get out of there on time then I will bring it by... anybody else want me to bring their stuff if I get out of the meeting on time???
    I'll just get mine next week at the meeting if its ok with you
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Meeting next week would be best for me too. You got any .243?

savvyaggie
    Thats fine, next week it is, and sorry, no .243

I got the goods. WFT red stripe? Says Jamacan Lager and its in old medicine jars, not sure its safe for consumption.

Shaggy
    it is some good ****

savvyaggie
    Hell, yeah it's some good ****..... Try one kopecki, just don't drinkum all...

savvyaggie
    I'll be bringing all sold/traded items to the meeting on weds... So whomever wants to pick thier **** up can...

usmcagg02
    i am in the process of workin on that stuff i was tryin to get. unfortunately since the Marine Corps is sendin me away for good this weekend if i cant get it before sunday then i wont be able to get it. i know, i know, and let the flaming begin. if it doesnt go through i'm sorry for any elevated hopes.

J-Dog
    If the exploding newspaper stand thing doesn't work out (at least that's what I envision to be the plan), I will be hugely disappointed. However, if I may throw in my $.02, how about using it as a platform to mount a bench grinder, small drill press, or other table-mounted powertool? I could definitely find a spot for it in my garage (aka Ugly Fab World Headquarters).

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by usmcagg02
    unfortunately since the Marine Corps is sendin me away for good this weekend...

sounds like the plan came to an abrupt end. where they sendin ya nathan?
    Last edited by agjohn02; 11-11-2004 at 04:43 PM. Reason: semper fi