Thread: College Life

College Life

This working **** sucks, I want to sleep through classes again, and drink beer on Tuesday nights for lame reasons, like Groundhog's Day, or Truman's birthday. I want to spend the day watching re-runs of Saturday night live on comedy central until the ****ty afternoon movie comes on and then take a nap. I want to act like I am going to work on my truck or someone else's truck and then get drunk instead. I want to go to the chicken and have dollar 'stars. I want to have a better relationship with my kegerator, haven't seen my child in weeks, and I hear tales that she is dead. I'm actually losing weight, this sucks, I want to be fat and lazy. If I don't get back to school soon I am going to wind up a productive member of society, please help me stop the madness, If you know where I can find the college life again, let me know asap.
    Signed,
    Parts Bitch
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

get your ass back to College Station as fast as possible...I think I'm being affected by the same thing...my Jeep is in a state of disassembly and I got tricked into doing yard work this morning...

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    its true.....she has died....the only thing thats left is a flat black spray painted shell of a fridge....it is sad.......but i hear that they have a condensed version of her...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."