Thread: new steering

Moose

new steering

if i can't get over an obstacle, i'll just take my drag link and beat the living sh!t out of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Ooh that pretty. But don't be getting an idea of really beating on them too much, they're bendable. But the great thing about strong steering is that even if you hit it and bend it, it still works, no pretzel.

stinger7401
    Rock Proof right? Conlee has that on his TJ and I used the same matieral on my CJ, both vehicles have set down on rocks with the front wheels off the ground and the only thing that the rock is sitting on are the links, they are stout as chit but your vehicle also weighs 3000 lbs more than ours

good purchase!

what brand/price. do they make stuff that will work with a d60 and xj???
    thanks
    Clayton Rollins '08
    210-863-1435
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 5.9
    1983 Waggy

True Hollywood Stry
    hey moose why dont you jsut ship that to me express one day air or something so i can have it for when i am putting on my redneck ram today. you dont need it that bad
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

BeachJeepin
    check this tie rod out... its made to flex..

stinger7401
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachJeepin
    check this tie rod out... its made to flex..

yes yes, seen that one before and something about it is just not koesher, metal is not supposed to bend and then go back straight, not sure whats up with that, im sure some love it, but for me im just not cool with it

Theres something about a flexy tierod that makes it seem wrong. Maybe its the chrome diff cover in the top pic Wish someone would make me a chrome diff cover so I could have a flexy tierod
    Oh well, guess I gotta stick with beefy jap crap
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxCruzr
    Theres something about a flexy tierod that makes it seem wrong. Maybe its the chrome diff cover in the top pic Wish someone would make me a chrome diff cover so I could have a flexy tierod
    Oh well, guess I gotta stick with beefy jap crap

or maybe its that those two pictures are of totally different axles...one looks to be passenger drop and the other drivers
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."