Thread: Llano

BigRedFord04

Llano

I'm ready for another trip. Anyone else? Aug 24th or Aug 31st right before school starts? This time last year made for a great trip out there...hot sun, cool water, breakage, trespassing tickets, sleep deprivation, lotsa frosty beverages (and some wheeling). Who's in?

Sounds cool to me
    Cody Ainsworth || FTAC '05 || '91 YJ
    4.0, SOA, 36" IROKs, D30/F8.8, LockRight/Detroit, 4.56s, Hydro-Assist, fullcage, TJ flares, blah blah blah.
    www.Jeeps-Offroad.com || Pictures

aggielr
    well i'm probably movin back in to CS about august 20th, and i'm gettin chadnutz scout axles, so i can run the 35x14.50's, so i won't be ready to go until the very end of august or the beginning of september, but i would go then

AgDieseler

Thumbs up

If the 'burban ever gets fixed right from the wreck, then I'm in. So far, it's looking good.

BigRedFord04
    Originally posted by aggielr
    well i'm probably movin back in to CS about august 20th, and i'm gettin chadnutz scout axles, so i can run the 35x14.50's, so i won't be ready to go until the very end of august or the beginning of september, but i would go then
    blah blah blah...fix it and make it trail ready...llano ate your POS last time, get it out there and we can do it again

aggielr
    blah blah blah yerself fawker, just give me a week, i'll have it back out there, i think i've worked out the problems i had last time, at least the mechanical one's, but hopefully i'll be ready

Krawler68
    hope you get that 360 running good... Maybe you won't swamp it this time.. .

aggielr
    maybe one of these days your rig will actually run and be able to stop, one of these days eh?

Krawler68
    It already does... and when it stops working I'll actually know what's wrong with it. I've had more fun piecing together my ****box than anybody I know... because it is what I have always wqnted it to be: a **** box.

BigRedFord04

24th or 31st?

so....does anyone prefer one weekend or the other? 31st would probably be better for me but doesnt really matter. Vote Here
    Last edited by BigRedFord04; 08-05-2002 at 05:53 PM.