Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chili Challenge

stinger7401

Chili Challenge

Me and Busa are signed up to attend the Chilli Challenge in Feburary and would love to see others come along to. It is held in Las Crusas NM and has some of the best trails in the southwest. The event hosted 336 vehicles last and will be bigger this year. It is a SWFWDA Quarterly Meeting and has the largest raffle out of any event. If you need more info on it go to Las Cruses Four Wheel Drive Association and check it out. If anyone has any questions about it let me know..

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    so many things to do, so little time...

those are GREAT trails - We'll see what we can do, but I want to save my vacation for June when Higgs comes in and we do the week long trip out west...
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

I am going to save some for that also.
    Ryan Busa
    CP# 972-281-7106
    rbusatoy@hotmail.com

Uh yeah, me too. Is it time to retire yet? All of this work is really interfering with my social calendar. CC sounds fun, but after Clayton, skiing, Antonio's decade graduation cruise this summer, and the FabFours reunion run... and maybe a (couple) fishing and hunting trips, I'm probably set through August. Long drive out there just to spend a weekend, but I've done stranger things. Keep me updated. JIK, is there onsite registration?
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Shaggy
    depending on class i will be down for this... i had a blast in cruces even though everything that could go wrong did... but this time ill just be a spectator

"Eduardo" - The Pink Jeep Lynda's Avatar
    Perhaps I'll go with both you and Busa since I have more vacation time than I know what to do with and no husband to spend it with. We won't take Scott cause he needs to save his limited vacation days for spotting (in which he'll be missing valentines day, my birthday, AND our 1 year anniversary !!!). Ooops, did I say all that out loud? Thats okay, I'll just go to Las Cruces and drink lots of with my other two favorite men
    Lynda
    Project "CJ" in the works: http://tamor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6982&highlight=lynda

stinger7401
    YAY!! "I'll take care of her man....."

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda
    [/I] days for spotting (in which he'll be missing valentines day, my birthday, AND our 1 year anniversary !!!). Ooops, did I say all that out loud? Thats okay, I'll just go to Las Cruces and drink lots of with my other two favorite men
    I'm just going to have to take her with me...
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

stinger7401
    Does anyone want my entry fee, if not I'm going to have them reinburse me.

Someone needs to take it so I am not going alone. May be able to work out something on the towing up there.
    Ryan Busa
    CP# 972-281-7106
    rbusatoy@hotmail.com

I was thinking about flying out there friday night to check out the action on Saturday, but I have to go to New Orleans the weekend before for a bachelor party. I'll have to check with my dad on the free passes to see how many he has before then. Nick you still caravaning out there?
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Ok I am in unless it is just Busa going, he might try to spoon with me, and last time he did I didn't like it. On second thought, if I have any money left after the bachelor party I am in like flynn. I'll rent a grand cherokee and see how good they wheel. Insurance? Yes please! C'mon Nick and everyone else, make a road trip out of it, this is what college is for, so you have good stories when you are old and married like the rest of my friends from high school. I would drive across Texas to watch Busa in his natural habitat, in front of an audience of of 4x'ers, cigarrette hangin from mouth, toyota on it's side, it just doesn't get much better than that...
    Last edited by BMFScout; 01-31-2005 at 09:48 PM.
    Boats and hoes

we are going, taking the molestor van, gonna keep it to five in the van... so yes we will be there

funk yeah, are you guys staying at a hotel, or camping or what? I think I will be sleeping in the back of a ford focus. (I checked on rental SUV's they are 53 bones a night while the fawkus is $16)
    Boats and hoes

stinger7401
    aight so everyone backed out on me, anyone else want to go?? I have a hotel room and whatnot, just pitch in for that and gas and come on!!

I leave thursday around 1:30 and will be back sunday around 7:00